KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

i need some advice...ill cut it short....

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

Implantation. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

well only had a quick chat 2 a dr and im out of area so couldnt do much but i did find out spotting doesnt have to come from cervix, like i thought :blush: but can come from any vein or labior anywhere!.....so my fingers r crossed i but not getting to excited yet,....only test i could find down here was a early predictor and was told they r rubbish in giving opposite results lmao but there was some good also....but mine deffo was light pink with in the first 10 mins faint tho....will wait till saturday to test again or 2moro morning....will keep yas updated tho......hope ur all doing well and will catch up soon as i get more time xxxxxxxx

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

well only had a quick chat 2 a dr and im out of area so couldnt do much but i did find out spotting doesnt have to come from cervix, like i thought :blush: but can come from any vein or labior anywhere!.....so my fingers r crossed i but not getting to excited yet,....only test i could find down here was a early predictor and was told they r rubbish in giving opposite results lmao but there was some good also....but mine deffo was light pink with in the first 10 mins faint tho....will wait till saturday to test again or 2moro morning....will keep yas updated tho......hope ur all doing well and will catch up soon as i get more time xxxxxxxx

Oooo glad you got a bit of reassurance from the dr and i hope that its your BFP by Saturday.....:thumbup::happydance:

morning ladies,
yesterday i ovulated and today Im still having cramps, what can that be??? aunt flow aint due until sept 6ish

Oooo glad you got a bit of reassurance from the dr and i hope that its your BFP by Saturday.....:thumbup::happydance:

yeah it is sort of, least well it shoudnt be nothng serious from where the blood came from etc.....thanx also xx

Glad you got some reassurance it's all ok! Now just enjoy the rest of your trip and get ready for that BFP! :dust:

wow what a quiet morning!! I just got into the office and guess what? I got SEVEN hours of sleep last night! Yay :)

How is everyone today?

:happydance:wuhoo for seven hours of sleep :happydance:

I got eaten alive by mosquitoes last night so not much sleep for me :growlmad:

Oh yuck I hate bug bites!!

I don't know if you can get Burt's Bee's products where you are, but they make an amazing Bug Bite Relief stick that I swear by when I get bitten by anything! :)

morning ladies,
yesterday i ovulated and today Im still having cramps, what can that be??? aunt flow aint due until sept 6ish

I think i read that some women always cramp from o to af so i wouldn't worry too much about it. Try not to let it get to ya and maybe a warm bath if it's really bothering you. At least then you get the warm to ease the cramps and some calming time (even better if DH/B could join:haha:)

morning ladies,

I've had cramping literally from Ov til now, and AF is due Tuesday... it's not completely unheard of, but I don't know what causes it

morning ladies,

I think i read that some women always cramp from o to af so i wouldn't worry too much about it. Try not to let it get to ya and maybe a warm bath if it's really bothering you. At least then you get the warm to ease the cramps and some calming time (even better if DH/B could join:haha:)

It's like you read my mind!!! :shock:

morning ladies,

Ok thank you, OH is at work and wont be home til later but i will have to relax by myself...after i take the dogs out

morning ladies,

look out Tiff's psychic abilities may be looking for another body since she's been busy with school... i may be now ..... dumdum dummmmmmm :rofl:

Good morning ladies!!!! Just read through thepages i missed...
Everyone i's always super chatty when I'm sleeping lol
Thanks for all your help everyone!
I am testing the afternion for Ov :) I have been crampy for the last 3 days so I'm
Not sure what that's all about...hmmm
Haha all these Post make me almOst piss myself laughing so hard

morning ladies,

look out Tiff's psychic abilities may be looking for another body since she's been busy with school... i may be now ..... dumdum dummmmmmm :rofl:

Haha maybe you are!! When do I get my BFP? Haha I want a second opinion :haha:

morning ladies,

Hmmmmm... I'm feelin you're at the top of the list but there's a crack in my crystal ball so i could be off alittle:haha: Truth be told i've got a good feelin it may be your mth :winkwink: ............ but there is a crack :laugh2:

I am testing the afternion for Ov :) I have been crampy for the last 3 days so I'm

good morning! How are you feelin today? I found the more i consentrated on o-ing and TTC the more crampy i got :growlmad: but around Ov time it can only be good things :thumbup:

morning ladies,

Hmmmmm... I'm feelin you're at the top of the list but there's a crack in my crystal ball so i could be off alittle:haha: Truth be told i've got a good feelin it may be your mth :winkwink: ............ but there is a crack :laugh2:

Oooooh crack or no crack that makes me really excited!!! Hahaha :rofl:!

good morning! How are you feelin today? I found the more i consentrated on o-ing and TTC the more crampy i got :growlmad: but around Ov time it can only be good things :thumbup:

haha thanks christina i am going to take that as a good sign then :) I am so excited for these next three days! lol the only problem i have is that i will be leaving for gatlinburg tennesee early in the morning for my best friends weddng. I am hoping my DH and I will find the time to BD! im so nervous! i have had crazy dreams about us trying to get alone but cant because we are constantly interrupted! grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->