KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

No problem hun! Goodnight Janene and lots of :dust: your way!!! :hugs:

Hey Ana

Im ok just lots of cramping and back ache today - keep having to go toilet make sure af not here :blush: think my work colleagues will start to think ive got a problem lol!!

Hope you are ok and have a good sleep

Suzy, did you test?

I did an IC this morning and BFN, was expecting it though so not as disappointing. Still have the cramping so i assume af will arrive right on time today at some point :growlmad:

Still got the migraine from yesterday as well, want to be home in bed sleeping but my work do not pay for sick leave they take it from annual leave so i'm struggling it out in the office.:cry:

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

you got your dress?? Oooh what does it look like?

Yes I bought my dress today!!! I must admit my mother was really well behaved today!!!
The dress is gorgeous -
https://www.perfectionbridalandmenswear.co.uk/bridal9.html
the dress I bought is Crystal!!
fits me beautifully!!

Beautiful dress :happydance: you make me want to start trying them on now but apparently i'm getting one made by a friend of DF should probably start thinking about it soon though if we are getting married next year:dohh:

Good morning all (or evening depending where you are)

Didn't plan to disappear last night but DF made my favourite dinner as i was feeling crappy with headache and then i fell asleep on his lap watching tv lol!!

Still a lingering headache but its almost Friday and it makes things seem much better :happydance:

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

Yes I bought my dress today!!! I must admit my mother was really well behaved today!!!
The dress is gorgeous -
fits me beautifully!!

Beautiful dress :happydance: you make me want to start trying them on now but apparently i'm getting one made by a friend of DF should probably start thinking about it soon though if we are getting married next year:dohh:

Hey Suzy, I would suggest trying on a few dresses at a bridal boutique to give you a better idea of what you want. Try on different styles and fabrics too. then you can design a dress knowing what suits your body type.
Good luck. keep us informed

Another question?

lol sorry im full of them.

Last month i used OPK too. For some reason i detected a + OV for 3 days in a row... this is not normal. I am worried that will happen again. how do i know when i actually ovulate if i am getting 3 +

Has this every happened to anyone?

Hey Janene,
I would recommend reading a few of Fertility Friends charting lessons.
Basically - your cycle is ruled by 3 main hormones -
Estrogen in the follicle phase.
Then LH kicks in - that gives you a +OPK test. As soon as LH goes that is your most fertile day as you have then ovulated! LH prepares the follicle to release the egg.(can also result in lower body temps)
Then come Progesterone - high temps and -OPK again.
Hope that helps.
So if you are due to OV on friday get BDing tonight, Friday and Saturday again!
Happy BDing

The dress is gorgeous -
fits me beautifully!!

Hey Suzy, I would suggest trying on a few dresses at a bridal boutique to give you a better idea of what you want. Try on different styles and fabrics too. then you can design a dress knowing what suits your body type.
Good luck. keep us informed

Yeah i think i may wait until i come back to the UK at Christmas, although weddings are a big thing over here i really am not keen on the style of dresses i see in the shops - huge rar rar type skirts and just frills everywhere i would look like a sugar plum fairy :haha: plus i can take my BFF with me then :happydance:

How are you this morning any new symptoms?

just really gassy today!!! apparently I was farting in my sleep again!! :haha:
how you doing?

just really gassy today!!! apparently I was farting in my sleep again!! :haha:
how you doing?

:rofl: my DF tells me i fart in my sleep too :blush: i said if i didn't hear it it never happend :haha:

Im ok, tired, still headachey and crampy. TMI now but af must be on way have horrid cramps and did a cp check although high, firm and feels closed there was yellowy/brown cm. This cycle i am just going to ignore cd, dpo and when to expect af :growlmad:

15dpo today my lovely app for tracking o and af on iPhone kindly shouts at me today YOUR PERIOD IS EXPECTED TODAY!! :haha: like i need reminding

HAHA!!! yeah like we need reminding!!! haha are you going to test?

I did this morning with IC and got BFN, im just not looking forward to telling DF that after showing him the faint tests earlier in the week he gets disappointed enough without them each month which then makes me feel bad

aaaahhhh, so sweet. My OH asked me yesterday if I could be pregnant. I told him its too early to say. might test this weekend ALthough AF is only due on 30/31st

I think it would be so much easier if there wasn't a tww just an instant signal that the spermy met the egg lol

ahhh that would be bliss!!!!
I hate this 2WW!!!!! I still have at least 4 days to wait till testing!!

All your symptoms seem very promising though :happydance: hope you do get BFP
I'm writing my body off as a fraud after the symptoms i had this cycle :haha:

wow what a quiet morning!! I just got into the office and guess what? I got SEVEN hours of sleep last night! Yay :)

How is everyone today?

wow what a quiet morning!! I just got into the office and guess what? I got SEVEN hours of sleep last night! Yay :)

How is everyone today?

:happydance:wuhoo for seven hours of sleep :happydance:

I got eaten alive by mosquitoes last night so not much sleep for me :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back