KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much, finally at the end of my work week and have today off, woot woot! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey!!! thats alright! whoo hoo day off!!! im doing great just ready Ov!!!! tired of waiting! how are you?

Good luck sweetie! :dust:

Things are good here, DH working from home so we get to hang out together too.

aw good!!! i love the days when my DH works form home! they are the best!. He was going to today but he has an interview at work for a higher position. i hope he gets it! because then he will get a raise! whoo hoo.

Best of luck to you both!!! :thumbup:

Ahh thanks for your replys girls. Hope I have already ovulated because dh is working all night so there will be no dtd tonight

Well im going to get off here for a bit. Got a ton of packing to do for this weekend :) ill hop back in, in an hour or two to see how everyone is. hope you all have a great day! don't miss me too much HAHAHA

Im back ladies, bath felt good but my neck is still stiff from sleeping last night. im very tried today and idk why

I'm here :)

I just got back from lunch - how is everyone doing?

have a heating pad right now on it. im in my 2ww time starting today

Think im in the tww too I hate it seems to go so slow.

Sorry iv not been on much Isaac has been keeping me busy today he is a little rascal

Sorry iv not been on much Isaac has been keeping me busy today he is a little rascal

Aww he's a busy little thing now that he's walking huh?

The first week of TWW flew by for me, now it's crawling. I might cheat and test on Sunday while DB is home, but I also want to wait til Wednesday to test with everyone else... Such a dilemma! :dohh:

it might be to early to test. im praying we all get a BFP

Aww he's a busy little thing now that he's walking huh?

The first week of TWW flew by for me, now it's crawling. I might cheat and test on Sunday while DB is home, but I also want to wait til Wednesday to test with everyone else... Such a dilemma! :dohh:

I know I thought it was hard when he started to crawl but now he just wants everything.

Ohh I hope it goes past. I know it's so hard to resist testing ain't it if I was you I would be testing lol but I am bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->