KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well ladies im off to take a bath...I slept wrong so my neck hurts to turn to the left

also after ovulation am i suppose to bd a couple more times?? like tonight and tomorrow?

also after ovulation am i suppose to bd a couple more times?? like tonight and tomorrow?

bath sounds like a good idea! Hope you feel better soon and if you're up to it i would bd if i were you just to be safe (and have alittle fun:blush:)

bath sounds like a good idea! Hope you feel better soon and if you're up to it i would bd if i were you just to be safe (and have alittle fun:blush:)

Thank you Ladies and I will. I enjoy making love with my OH

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much, finally at the end of my work week and have today off, woot woot! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Sorry I meant ewcm

i think you should assume ov on the last day you have ewcm. I track mine but as this month was the first time i got it on same day i had o pains i don't know about after. Fertilityfriend has the lessons on it though might tell you on there :shrug:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much, finally at the end of my work week and have today off, woot woot! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey!!! thats alright! whoo hoo day off!!! im doing great just ready Ov!!!! tired of waiting! how are you?

Hey!!! thats alright! whoo hoo day off!!! im doing great just ready Ov!!!! tired of waiting! how are you?

Good luck sweetie! :dust:

Things are good here, DH working from home so we get to hang out together too.

Good luck sweetie! :dust:

Things are good here, DH working from home so we get to hang out together too.

aw good!!! i love the days when my DH works form home! they are the best!. He was going to today but he has an interview at work for a higher position. i hope he gets it! because then he will get a raise! whoo hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->