KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey girls just got a few pages to catch up on.

Quick question for those who check cm do you often get it after the day of ov?

sry Sammi, i wish i knew. I just started tracking my CM. Im not even sure when my EWCM shows up. thats a good question. I think that you could be Ov the day it shows up and not the day before... do u use OPK?

Good morning ladies!!!! Just read through thepages i missed...
Everyone i's always super chatty when I'm sleeping lol
Thanks for all your help everyone!
I am testing the afternion for Ov :) I have been crampy for the last 3 days so I'm
Not sure what that's all about...hmmm
Haha all these Post make me almOst piss myself laughing so hard

good morning! How are you feelin today? I found the more i consentrated on o-ing and TTC the more crampy i got :growlmad: but around Ov time it can only be good things :thumbup:

haha thanks christina i am going to take that as a good sign then :) I am so excited for these next three days! lol the only problem i have is that i will be leaving for gatlinburg tennesee early in the morning for my best friends weddng. I am hoping my DH and I will find the time to BD! im so nervous! i have had crazy dreams about us trying to get alone but cant because we are constantly interrupted! grr

As my DH has told me numerous times, weddings are guarentyed nookie cuz you're feelin so "lovey dovey" I'm sure you'll find the time, even if it's a closet :haha:

i need some advice...ill cut it short....

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

Implantation. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

well only had a quick chat 2 a dr and im out of area so couldnt do much but i did find out spotting doesnt have to come from cervix, like i thought :blush: but can come from any vein or labior anywhere!.....so my fingers r crossed i but not getting to excited yet,....only test i could find down here was a early predictor and was told they r rubbish in giving opposite results lmao but there was some good also....but mine deffo was light pink with in the first 10 mins faint tho....will wait till saturday to test again or 2moro morning....will keep yas updated tho......hope ur all doing well and will catch up soon as i get more time xxxxxxxx

YAY ZARA!! Keep us posted - I just know you'll get a nice dark BFP soon!! :happydance:

:dust:

I am testing the afternion for Ov :) I have been crampy for the last 3 days so I'm

good morning! How are you feelin today? I found the more i consentrated on o-ing and TTC the more crampy i got :growlmad: but around Ov time it can only be good things :thumbup:

haha thanks christina i am going to take that as a good sign then :) I am so excited for these next three days! lol the only problem i have is that i will be leaving for gatlinburg tennesee early in the morning for my best friends weddng. I am hoping my DH and I will find the time to BD! im so nervous! i have had crazy dreams about us trying to get alone but cant because we are constantly interrupted! grr

As my DH has told me numerous times, weddings are guarentyed nookie cuz you're feelin so "lovey dovey" I'm sure you'll find the time, even if it's a closet :haha:

This is true!! We had a wedding last weekend, and it was ON!! Mind you it was on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday because it was just before Ov :blush: But still.

PS - Cute new avatar, Christina!

Na I don't use opk Iv never tried them I just check cm and I get cramping which I had the past 2 days but still have ewcm today no cramping tho

Hey girls just got a few pages to catch up on.

Quick question for those who check cm do you often get it after the day of ov?

Honey i wish i could help you! I felt completely ******** trying to track cm cuz it seemed to change 5x a day :blush: My last cycle i tried to really pay attn to it and i got ewcm only WHEN i ovulated not the following morn when we dtd. Maybe that helps? I have always had a screwy cycle anyway. 23day cycle & pos OPK for only 1/2 a day :growlmad: I took me 4 mths of OPK's to even see a positive :growlmad:

Haha im pretty sure anywhere that becomes available we will make the time to BD :) haha my sister is riding with us there and we are sharing a room with her. QUEEN SIZED BUNKBEDS! hahaha really! i already told her to be aware that we will be :sex: so its not a surprise to her

Haha im pretty sure anywhere that becomes available we will make the time to BD :) haha my sister is riding with us there and we are sharing a room with her. QUEEN SIZED BUNKBEDS! hahaha really! i already told her to be aware that we will be :sex: so its not a surprise to her

:rofl::rofl:You may want to call the bottom bunk,lol:rofl::rofl:

Thanks it's for my lil easter egg (well alittle after but close enough :haha:)

Aww OMG CUTE!! So exciting!

I really hope this is my month... I'd be due in May - I could really handle a nice spring baby :D

:thumbup::dust: callin The Glass Doctor to fix that crack :haha:

oh wow Chrisitina your cycle is crazy! I have been tracking mine since February and my cycles have been all over the place. sometime 31 days sometimes 36 days and during my wedding my cycle was 42 days!!!! its nuts. but last month was 32 days so i am hoping ill be the same month and maybe ill be getting back to a regular cycle.

Sammi- maybe you didnt Ov the day you were scheduled to, maybe you Ov the day you saw EWCM... just a thought. but i am no professional on this topic

Thanks it's for my lil easter egg (well alittle after but close enough :haha:)

Aww OMG CUTE!! So exciting!

I really hope this is my month... I'd be due in May - I could really handle a nice spring baby :D

:thumbup::dust: callin The Glass Doctor to fix that crack :haha:

LOL!! Well if Zara gets her BFP this cycle the list is definitely already jumbled, so you could be right!!

Haha heck yeah i called the bottom bunk:haha: :rofl:
I think my sis will be happy to give it to me anyway

lol Jen- your convos with Christina are saying they are from me when you quote her... lol not sure if im the only one seeing that

lol Jen- your convos with Christina are saying they are from me when you quote her... lol not sure if im the only one seeing that

OMG weird!! I just noticed that! That's messed up!

LOL I'm definitely signed in as myself! :rofl:

haha i don't know how my name is becoming Christina's! CREEPY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->