KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh I dint realise you would have to wait another week don't think I could do that. Think I would defo have to test this weekend maybe try Sunday?

I might do Sunday and keep it a secret and just not say anything until Wednesday if I get my BFP haha...

and if I got a BFN on Sunday, then I could test again on Wednesday with everyone else!!

I know it's way too quite. Think I will do the same it's nearly 11pm I'm shattered will be bk to chat tomorrow

Speak soon girls

BFN. Too early to test anyway plus DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got sick but I thought I'd POAS anyway. I feel kind of dumb. And disappointed.

BFN. Too early to test anyway plus DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got sick but I thought I'd POAS anyway. I feel kind of dumb. And disappointed.

Aww don't feel dumb! Just have to wait a little longer right? :hugs:

Okay WHOA -- I just set up an account on FertilityFriend and it said I would have been set to Ov on the 15th... meaning DB and I DTD EVERY fertile day this month... how could this not be my month?! FX!!

:dust:

I updated my TTC journal with pics of my cute little purchase today.

Sheesh where is everyone tonight? I still have another boring hour left of work, and I've been alone on here all night!

I had a m/c. Not sure if or when I will be back on this website. Updating my journal one last time. Thanks ladies for all the support and I hope you all get your BFPs soon and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I had a m/c. Not sure if or when I will be back on this website. Updating my journal one last time. Thanks ladies for all the support and I hope you all get your BFPs soon and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh Andrea :( I don't know what to say... that is heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to you!! :hugs:

Goodmorning ladies.

Just woke up - slept a lot today. It's 4:13 am here - woke up at 3:30 am.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, Kytti. That is really heartbreaking - hope you are okay.

I wish I were I you - I have nothing to do the whole day. I hate doing nothing. :dohh:

Andrea, I am so sorry and I really dont know what else to say. You will be in my thoughs and I will pray for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->