KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

BTW - we both are same DPO today.

Well I'm thinking my ticker might be wrong, actually... I just set up an account with FertilityFriend, and it's saying that I Ov'ed 2 days earlier... so that would set me at 10DPO.

I think it's because I set my luteal phase as 13 instead of 14 and it messed everything up :dohh:

Jen, I am not even sure about my luteal phase. I have a feeling I Ov on CD14 or CD15 - cause I had cramps and EWCM then. But my ticker says I Ov on CD16.

How did FertilityFriend find out your day of Ov? I might run a check too.

Jen, I am not even sure about my luteal phase. I have a feeling I Ov on CD14 or CD15 - cause I had cramps and EWCM then. But my ticker says I Ov on CD16.

How did FertilityFriend find out your day of Ov? I might run a check too.

I just have it set up to track cycles and stuff, I don't track temp or EWCM or anything like that. But it still estimates it based on your cycle history, etc. It says I Ov on CD14, which sounds about right according to when I cramped this cycle, etc.

Just droppin by to say hi. I have an exam tomorrow so I am off to study but just wanted to drop in!

Hey Sims Social players on Facebook!! I tried kissing my OH but it says he's already in a relationship but the thing is he's in a relationship with ME. I'm so confused.

Can these Sims "woohoo" and have babies like the regular game too? I really want my Sim to have a kid.

I do not understand Fertility Friend - I already have an account there but it's so complicated.

We all hope you get your BFP Tiff. :dust:

And the other ladies who are waiting too. :dust:

AF should arrive Tuesday

Same here... I MIGHT test Sunday, but only if DB wants me to. Because lord knows I can't wait til next weekend when he's home again!!

SO the plan might be, test Sunday - if I get BFP, keep it secret until Wednesday.
IF I get BFN, test again on Wednesday with all of you.

Is that bad?

Kristin, you can't have babies in the Sims Social just yet but maybe in the future they will bring an option to?

Plus, I tried accepting your request of Good Friends and Best Friends but they are not letting me. I do accept the notification but no progress in the relationship.

AF should arrive Tuesday

Same here... I MIGHT test Sunday, but only if DB wants me to. Because lord knows I can't wait til next weekend when he's home again!!

SO the plan might be, test Sunday - if I get BFP, keep it secret until Wednesday.
IF I get BFN, test again on Wednesday with all of you.

Is that bad?

Not bad at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back