KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I do not understand Fertility Friend - I already have an account there but it's so complicated.

I know, it can be confusing!! I just disregard all of the temping and OPK stuff, and focus on my cycles

And same goes foe Jen too, I can't seem to accept her Good Friends request lol. IDK :shrug:

Alright ladies, have a good night. I WILL be here a lot tomorrow just FYI

That's the plan then!!

Have a good night, Tiff! Good luck on your exam tomorrow!!! :D

Jen, I can't even seem to focus on that - it's driving me nuts. How do you do that?

Jen, I can't even seem to focus on that - it's driving me nuts. How do you do that?

I guess I'm just to my iPhone app, which is really similar.

Alright ladies, I'm going to go relax and head to bed... have a good night all, and I shall talk to you tomorrow!!

Kristin, what is your relationship status right now? Is it dating/going steady/inseperable/totally inseperable or soul mates?

You can't do certain actions till you are going steady or inseperable.

BTW - we both are same DPO today.

Well I'm thinking my ticker might be wrong, actually... I just set up an account with FertilityFriend, and it's saying that I Ov'ed 2 days earlier... so that would set me at 10DPO.

I think it's because I set my luteal phase as 13 instead of 14 and it messed everything up :dohh:

How do you calculate it on fertility friend??

My Sim is totally inseperable. I couldn't Woohoo until I was going steady or inseperable - plus even if you have one of these status you can't woohoo until you have a double bed. lol.

And yes - if you are dating you can only flirt with your OH Sim. You can't kiss until you are going steady - and if you kiss your OH Sim constantly he will get bored and wont accept your kiss either, this will decline your relationship status in the bar.

Lacey, I was trying to figure it out that too. Jen just went to bed - maybe ask her when she's back here again tomorrow. :hugs:

Kristin, you can't have babies in the Sims Social just yet but maybe in the future they will bring an option to?

Plus, I tried accepting your request of Good Friends and Best Friends but they are not letting me. I do accept the notification but no progress in the relationship.

Oh good, I'm glad you still love me :haha:

Sims is so addicting but my Sim is super broody and wants kids NOW. Sound familiar? :rofl:

My Sim is totally inseperable. I couldn't Woohoo until I was going steady or inseperable - plus even if you have one of these status you can't woohoo until you have a double bed. lol.

And yes - if you are dating you can only flirt with your OH Sim. You can't kiss until you are going steady - and if you kiss your OH Sim constantly he will get bored and wont accept your kiss either, this will decline your relationship status in the bar.

Thanks for clarifying!! I was wondering why I couldn't kiss my Sim even though we were dating.

Kristin, you can't have babies in the Sims Social just yet but maybe in the future they will bring an option to?

Plus, I tried accepting your request of Good Friends and Best Friends but they are not letting me. I do accept the notification but no progress in the relationship.

Oh good, I'm glad you still love me :haha:

Sims is so addicting but my Sim is super broody and wants kids NOW. Sound familiar? :rofl:

Hahaha - ofcourse I do.

And yeah - I want a baby too in there. :rofl:

Good morning girls

Are you all well.

Iv just got a fertility friend app on my phone and that says I should have ovulated on the 23rd which was the 1st day of my ewcm so it's looking good we bedded that day and the day before :).

I really am felony positive for us all this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->