KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

aw jen! don't say that! no AF so stay optimistic! :) :dust:

I am good! just trying to figure out why i can't get a +opk! grr... im worried i missed it or maybe i just haven't yet

If I were you I'd start over next month and if you are going to do a opk, dont stress about it. Are you using morning urine? When is your next period??

Ohhhh my goodness, CRAZY morning at work ladies!! How is everyone? Any exciting symptoms going on? I really do think I'm out for this month, but I'll live vicariously through any of you!! :p

I'm so glad to see the positivity back in here :thumbup: (but i'm still hoping for ya anyway:winkwink:)

How is everyone today? Hopefully not too crazy symptom spotting?

If I don't stay positive I'll make myself crazy - and that's not what it's supposed to be about!!

PLUS I just found out that from now until October I'll be working 6 days a week, and once DB is gone and I have nothing better to do I'll be up to a full 7 days a week!!

Hopefully that will be enough to at least distract me, and help me keep the "if it happens, it happens" attitude going!

:hug:
Oh goodness I can't imagine! I'm not at the point of temping or using OPKs or anything yet... I don't think I could handle the stress!!

It's getting disappointing doing things the easy, relaxed way though - I may need the help of all of you ladies' with knowledge in those areas soon enough! Thank god for all of you - seriously!

:hugs:

I'm sure everyone would be glad to help! I've only used OPK's the last couple mths (good think too because i was O-ing 4 days earlier than I thought :dohh:) I never temp'ed or charted though.... i figured i'd get too obsessed :haha::blush:

Hey ladies - so glad to see you are all still alive!!! exp those on the other side of the pond!! hehe

I read somewhere recently that for OPK's is generally better to use afternoon urine as it sometimes take up to 4 hours for LH to enter the urine.
Will see if I can find where I read it and paste it into here

Found this on FF.

•Follow the manufacturer's instructions about the time to take your OPK. First morning urine is usually not the best for OPKs since your LH surge usually begins in early morning when you are still sleeping and may not be apparent in your first morning urine. If you test in the early morning, you may miss your surge entirely since LH levels may already be reduced by the next morning. Late morning or early afternoon is usually best unless the instructions (or your doctor) suggest otherwise.

I am good! just trying to figure out why i can't get a +opk! grr... im worried i missed it or maybe i just haven't yet

If you have an idea of when you ovulate you may want to test more than 1x that day. This is the pile of strips from the first TRUE positive OPK i got (and the cause of the easter egg too:winkwink:) The last 3 are the SAME DAY!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
Jen- I think you r doingbit the right way. If I am not successful this month I am going to do it ur way. I haven't really been stressed out about it but now that I haven't gotten a positive I'm steeply to worry a bit. I got another -OPK just a few min ago :nope: not sure why. But I have faith that it will happen this month because DH and I have been BDing every other day :)

Ohhhh my goodness, CRAZY morning at work ladies!! How is everyone? Any exciting symptoms going on? I really do think I'm out for this month, but I'll live vicariously through any of you!! :p

I'm so glad to see the positivity back in here :thumbup: (but i'm still hoping for ya anyway:winkwink:)

How is everyone today? Hopefully not too crazy symptom spotting?

If I don't stay positive I'll make myself crazy - and that's not what it's supposed to be about!!

PLUS I just found out that from now until October I'll be working 6 days a week, and once DB is gone and I have nothing better to do I'll be up to a full 7 days a week!!

Hopefully that will be enough to at least distract me, and help me keep the "if it happens, it happens" attitude going!

That should DEF keep you busy! (and make a nice paycheck to boot!)

If you have an idea of when you ovulate you may want to test more than 1x that day. This is the pile of strips from the first TRUE positive OPK i got (and the cause of the easter egg too:winkwink:) The last 3 are the SAME DAY!!!

O wow well last cycle I did Ov so I thought that I would around ye same time this cycle as last but for some reason I can get +
Its ok though because I have been BDing every other day

Jen- I think you r doingbit the right way. If I am not successful this month I am going to do it ur way. I haven't really been stressed out about it but now that I haven't gotten a positive I'm steeply to worry a bit. I got another -OPK just a few min ago :nope: not sure why. But I have faith that it will happen this month because DH and I have been BDing every other day :)

every other day is a good plan :haha::winkwink: I have so much hope for this whole grp!

I think I may be out! had severe spotting this weekend! will just have to wait till wednesday to test

Found this on FF.

•Follow the manufacturer's instructions about the time to take your OPK. First morning urine is usually not the best for OPKs since your LH surge usually begins in early morning when you are still sleeping and may not be apparent in your first morning urine. If you test in the early morning, you may miss your surge entirely since LH levels may already be reduced by the next morning. Late morning or early afternoon is usually best unless the instructions (or your doctor) suggest otherwise.

Oh yeah I heard about this too. I have been testing around 12:30pm everyday for a week. So not sure if I'm just messed up this month

Found this on FF.

Oh yeah I heard about this too. I have been testing around 12:30pm everyday for a week. So not sure if I'm just messed up this month

FXed Janene. I am sure by BDing every other day you have covered your bases well!

If I were you I'd start over next month and if you are going to do a opk, dont stress about it. Are you using morning urine? When is your next period??

well this cycle isn't over yet so there is still a possibility i will be PG. no i test around 12:30pm. afternoon urine is the best. i tested the same last month and got a + my next period is due sept 11

Found this on FF.

FXed Janene. I am sure by BDing every other day you have covered your bases well!

Thanks Carla!!! i think so too!!! :) im going to stay positive about this cycle

Is that all I missed tonight?? 1 post!!!
where is everyone??

HI lovely ladies! I am finally home for a few hours and thought I'd jump on BnB and see how everyone is doing. I was feeling SO good about this month, with everything going on, I had SORE boobs, no AF cramping ... and a BFP dream this morning. So first thing, I took a test ... and then I saw AF. So I learned that I am NOT regular! This cycle was 25 days. Last cycle was 30 days, before that, 27, before that 28. Yikes. So we are going to go back to trying this month and try the SMEP.

Anyone try this before and know specifics to it?

I know there is no one hear at all don't know what's happed to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->