KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi girls I'm about 6/7 dpo and experiencing cramps And lower bk ache bit like af pains but I'm not due for another 9 days and I'm having lots of cm has anyone had this before?

I said I want going to symptom spot but iv never noticed this before especially the cm it's usually pretty dry now

HEY! how is everyone!!! is it still quiet?
I scanned through the last couple of pages. I see most of everyone had a good weekend. hope everyone is ok considering hurricane irene.
Jen- don't give up! one BFN means nothing! i still have hope for you! FXed! :dust:
I am getting ready to take my last OPK test.... im nervous because i still have not gotten a smiley face! grrr

HEY! how is everyone!!! is it still quiet?
I scanned through the last couple of pages. I see most of everyone had a good weekend. hope everyone is ok considering hurricane irene.
Jen- don't give up! one BFN means nothing! i still have hope for you! FXed! :dust:
I am getting ready to take my last OPK test.... im nervous because i still have not gotten a smiley face! grrr

Im doing ok and good luck

thank you! ill let ya know how it goes!

How are you lacey? hows the 2WW???

thank you! ill let ya know how it goes!

How are you lacey? hows the 2WW???

tww is ok, starting to pick up seems like yesterday was day 1 and now its day 5. hope it keeps going this fast

Ohhhh my goodness, CRAZY morning at work ladies!! How is everyone? Any exciting symptoms going on? I really do think I'm out for this month, but I'll live vicariously through any of you!! :p

It's better than 9 lol

Just wish it would hurry up seems to be going slow now

aw jen! don't say that! no AF so stay optimistic! :) :dust:

I am good! just trying to figure out why i can't get a +opk! grr... im worried i missed it or maybe i just haven't yet

If I dont get my BFP this month I probably will got to NTNP because my OH and I were talking last night and we are struggling with finances and we dont know how much time i have to be able to have a child so we dont fully want to prevent it, but he has to pay 807$ a month to his exwife for childsupport and maintance. We know we will struggle but we would make it work

Ohhhh my goodness, CRAZY morning at work ladies!! How is everyone? Any exciting symptoms going on? I really do think I'm out for this month, but I'll live vicariously through any of you!! :p

I'm so glad to see the positivity back in here :thumbup: (but i'm still hoping for ya anyway:winkwink:)

How is everyone today? Hopefully not too crazy symptom spotting?

Oh goodness I can't imagine! I'm not at the point of temping or using OPKs or anything yet... I don't think I could handle the stress!!

It's getting disappointing doing things the easy, relaxed way though - I may need the help of all of you ladies' with knowledge in those areas soon enough! Thank god for all of you - seriously!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->