KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I do hope AF stays away too and that I get my bfp this month - but will just have to wait and see what happens this week!
You up to much today?

I hope you get a bfp too

Nope not working with it been bank holiday so I'm just spending the day with my ds and trying to clean but he won't let me haha. Are you up to much?

just trawling the internet looking for a venue for our wedding
got 3 places I need to call tomorrow but thats it for now
I really should get some work done too but just not motivated at the mo

Ohh how exciting bet you can't wait. Do you know what sort of venue you want?

I really dont know - we will be looking at all sorts - a community hall with space for a marquee, a local hotel and a wedding venue. Also just depends on finances - which one we can afford.

Yeah it's so expensive ain't it cost me more than I thought it would and we had such a tite budget

I hope I can bring this wedding in at under £10 000!
I bought my dress the other day - only £715!!! I think that was pretty cheap compared to some of the other dresses I tried on most where double that price!!

Yeah we did ours for 9000 you can do it. That's a good price think I paid about that. I know some of the dresses are so expensive aint they you could spend a fortune.

Have you chose your colour theme?

morning ladies
I just looked at my ff account and I have 9 days left in my tww I forgot I was already in the tww I haven't looked at my ff account in weeks I was starting to go crazy with writing everything down last month this month I've done nothing no tempt no checking cm nothing and I thought we hadn't dtd much this month but according to ff if they are right I at least dtd on the right days fx I'm testing aug 7 or 8 af is due the 7th hoping i can hold off on testing till then
well I'm off to work see you ladies later and hope you all have a nice day

Yeah we did ours for 9000 you can do it. That's a good price think I paid about that. I know some of the dresses are so expensive aint they you could spend a fortune.

Have you chose your colour theme?

Still not chosen a colour scheme. First want to see what colour flowers I can get that I really like - that will say what colour the wedding will be

Hey Sandy, I know - when you first enter that 2WW it seems like ages away till testing but next thing you look and its time to test!!
A few of us are due to test on Wednesday.
Hope you are well
Enjoy work
chat later

good morning ladies! Back to work today, yaayyyy! Long weekend with the hurricane but all is well now.

Was there any testing over the week end that i missed? I believe a few ladies admitted to Having to test this weekend or next:haha:

So glad to hear you are alive and kicking!!! How is the house? Still standing?

still standing! It took about 20min to get the generator going yesterday when the power went out and our basement went up 7 inches of water in that 20 min!! It was a looonng day! Lots of roads still closed/flooded around here but no one hurt that i've heard of.

Hey ladies! I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN :(

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"