KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi all!! I am done with class for the day....still NO af...hmm....I have had weird pains though in the left side and sometimes the right but not AF cramps...not sure what this is? Any ideas?

not sure, does it hurt or just uncomfortable

Well it's tolerable....it's uncomfortable I guess?

I've been having cramps/pains, sore back and an uneasy stomach all day I feel like crap and I'm not sure whats going on with me either

Yeah iv been having the same sort of thing also lower back pain too it's like a dull ache. It's very strange

Think I'm 7-8dpo and I has these for 2 days now

Hi Zara did you have a good brake?

Are you testing tomorrow?

oooh dont talk about tests lmao......had enough of the stupid things :)

if i get a good decent test 2moro i will test but depends if i can get 1 or not x

Oh no why what's happend?

i walked 4 miles to get a bloody test as that was nearest place to walk 2 get 1 from where i was staying...ended up with predictor early test....anyway....tested....there was a line...was light pink...visible easily....faded during day but was still there, next day thought id double check so did another.....faint line more like evap so left it there looked up tests people were saying they r rubbish....the tests apparently seem to give opposite results no line pregnant ....2 lines not so thought oh well thats just great i got 1 of each hahahaha
then did a test 2 days ago was tesco cheapy, nothing on test....just got home and so about 7pm did another cheapy like a £1 kinda thing......5 mins nothing much just b4 10 mins the dye started 2 run back again over the test and i thought oh well if no result then im probs not.....but i looked at it after 20 mins so probs is to late to tell....but the dye i see running back over test has stopped just near the control line......and the dye stuck on the test line...so dunno what the line is but cos the dye was stuck i now have 3 lines lmao.......just my luck and sorry this is so long xxxx

Yeah iv been having the same sort of thing also lower back pain too it's like a dull ache. It's very strange

Think I'm 7-8dpo and I has these for 2 days now

I'm about the same dpo started last night for me and all day today and loads of pressure af isn't due till Aug 7th so this is way to early for symptoms I think

all these things ur all saying sound very promising......wish i could write down all the bits i was feeling...i just didnt want to this time round been ignoring it all lol

I spent most of today at work in tears!!
A colleague didnt even need to say anything - she is 16 weeks with #2!!!

I am really pleased for her - BUT I want a baby bump too!! !

God Zara bet it's been stressing you out. Iv always found the tesco tests okay. I hope you manage to get a good test tomorrow to out your mind at rest.

My fingers are crossed for you

When were you due?

I completely understand how you feel 2 of my best friends have just told me there pregnant I am so pleased for them but I just wish it was me it don't seem fair :(

all these things ur all saying sound very promising......wish i could write down all the bits i was feeling...i just didnt want to this time round been ignoring it all lol

I'm thinking I'm just getting sick 2 girls at work are home with the flu today so who knows. I would test tomorrow still you just never know af isn't here yet so sound like a good sign to me

God Zara bet it's been stressing you out. Iv always found the tesco tests okay. I hope you manage to get a good test tomorrow to out your mind at rest.

My fingers are crossed for you

When were you due?

yeah just want a bit of clarification but to be honest im taking it all in my stride and actually feeling fine and dandy haha and well from last couple of cycles i was due on 28th give or take a day haha....but i do know im 16-18dpo....so bit weird x

I want to be bump buddies with all you ladies. i started this journey on bnb with you I want to end it with you

I'm thinking I'm just getting sick 2 girls at work are home with the flu today so who knows. I would test tomorrow still you just never know af isn't here yet so sound like a good sign to me

im hoping its good sign...doubt is in the back of my mind but at same time im wondering.....but then think too good 2 be true blah blah haha...till test says yey then i wont think anything different x

I completely understand how you feel 2 of my best friends have just told me there pregnant I am so pleased for them but I just wish it was me it don't seem fair :(

I had to find different things to do throughout today to keep my mind off TTCing!!! or I would land up in tears!!
this is all really starting to get to me now.
over the last few weeks i keep hearing of people who are preggos or just had their babies!
What else do I need to do to get my BFP??

and sick/ill could be a good thing.....i was just thinking i might be coming down with something....just cough and sore throat but i smoke la de dah ahaha

and sick/ill could be a good thing.....i was just thinking i might be coming down with something....just cough and sore throat but i smoke la de dah ahaha

I smoke too I was trying to quit last month was off smoking for 2 weeks then af arrived and i got sad and here I am smoking again

I had to find different things to do throughout today to keep my mind off TTCing!!! or I would land up in tears!!
over the last few weeks i keep hearing of people who are preggos or just had their babies!

ur time will come hun....very very soon.....just keep that hope u have and hang on to it...dont let it go.....i have a little and i aint letting go of it xx

ur time will come hun....very very soon.....just keep that hope u have and hang on to it...dont let it go.....i have a little and i aint letting go of it xx

well said...thats right we need to stay positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->