KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff that is awesome! bfp and 2/3 the way thru first tri! I thought it was dumb that they didn't send me for blood work until 12wks either:dohh:

There is too many sick ladies on here! hope everyone gets healthy soon!:flower:

Carla good luck on friday!

Hi ladies,
I was just looking at my dates and am unsure of what I should do.

I have just worked out that my next af is due next week Wednesday. AF usually stays for about 3 or 4 days, which means that I might still be bleeding when I am meant to be having my scan done.
I have read that the HSG scan is meant to be done after af has gone.
Should I call the hospital to reschedule the appointment?

Carla I don't think it'll hurt to call them and see what they would like to do. Maybe if they can move you a couple of days now just to be safe?

Thanks Christina, I will be calling the doctors in the morning now. Will see what they have to say.
Thanks for the advice

Good luck Tiff! :) My NT scan is tomorrow morning. If all goes well I plan to share on Facebook!

Baby says HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo3-1.jpg

NT scan went great! So far everything looks good. Baby was waving, dancing around, sucking its thumb, and playing with its feet. It was adorable! Hopefully in 4 weeks we can do an early gender scan but I am thinking BOY!

Love Love Love it! I can't wait to make it to that point. Congrats!!! :D

Hi ladies!!! Andrea - that pic is just too gorgeous!!! I say its a boy too!! I think I can already see the testees!! 2 little dots? Yes I am not qualified in these things but having a mother who is a qualified midwife she always looks for 2 white(ish) dots 'down below'.

Tiff - cant wait to see your scan pics too!!

afm - I have just finished my 1st Christmas glass of white!! Seeing that I was not allowed to have any alcomahol for the past week due to nasty antibiotics I think I have a little catching up to do!!
Just waiting on af to arrive now so I can get the cd3 bloods and hsg scan done!! Then I say roll on BFP!!!

Carla have a glass for me while you're catching up :) I sooo miss my wine! I'm sending you TONS of baby dust for that BFP to come soon!
:dust::dust:

Andrea that pic is beautiful! I wont guess on genders as i don't even know what my bubs is but i love the pic!:happydance:

Tiff I cant wait to see yours too!:happydance:

I will gladly have a glass for all of you!!!! on my 2nd glass - whose is this one??
Seeing that I've had mine already only fair I drink for all of you too!!

happy new years everyone
christmas was pretty crazy for us lots of traveling around and all during my ov time so we didn't bed much as we weren't staying at our house and christmas holidays made me so tired plus I was still working this whole week so I was too tired to bd, oh well. I'm not going to stress about it, it will happen when it happens I guess, just hopefully before my 29th birthday which is in march, if I can get pg before my 29th birthday I would be so happy

Happy New Year ladies!

Tiff, good luck on your scan, look forward to your update. :)

Nothing interesting will be going on here for another 4 weeks at least, then I think I am going to have my early gender scan. Until then... nothing exciting!

Hey ladies,
How is everyone? Happy new year. Well I finally scheduled my HSG and it's this Wednesday. I'm nervous, but hubby will be with me. Wish me luck. Hope all of us waiting for a BFP soon.

Happy New Year to Team Coochie!!!
Hope you all had a really good new years eve!!

Hopefully that will be 2 more BFP's coming very soon then,
What with Lacey and me scheduled for HSG scans in the next 2 weeks!!
Roll on :bfp:'s!!!

Hi ladies, had my scan today

You can read about it here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...an-today-expected-yet-unexpected-results.html

Hi ladies,

Tiff, so glad it all went well!!! You have nothing to worry about! Praying your sticky little bean is ultra sticky and is snuggled in for the next 8 months!!
H & H 9 months for you!!! LOVE the scripture you have in your siggie!!!

AFM - YAY YAY AF showed up right on schedule!!! so yes back to CD1 for me!!
This now means that CD3 bloods to be done on Friday and reschedule the HSG scan for end of next week!! yay yay Yes I have never been happier to see AF!!!!

Hope you all have a really good day!!!

Carla I'm so glad everything is right on track for you!!! It's wierd being happy to see AF isn't it,lol!

Jemma-- you're in my prayers honey! This will be a sticky bean (maybe even a 40+ weeker, lol) I'm glad to hear you've found some peace & comfort in the travel thru 1st tri.

Lacey-- good luck today honey! One more step closer to your BFP!

Sandy-- I'm sending you loads of babydust & good vibes!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Andrea-- Never thought i'd say this but i hope the next 4 wks are totally uneventfull for you:thumbup:

as for all the other ladies just lerking around I hope you all are well and quickly approaching your BFP's for the new year!

AFM-- As i approach 3rd tri :wacko: I got told at my last appt that there is a band of tissue across my uterus. I have been scheduled for another u/s on the 30th and am now a total nervous wreck. I guess there is a possibility of my baby getting tangled on it so I am now "a higher risk" and more likely for a c-section. Just praying now that all goes well the next 3mths and this lil beany stays safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->