KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sorry I can't help with this one hun. I have never had HCG shots.
hope someone else can help here

I had a friend who had an hsg shot because she had an IUI. She tested every day so she was able to see the shot leave her system. At some point she had no line but then around 11 DPO she started to see a faint line again. Test again tomorrow.. If its slightly darker it's probably your BFP. Good luck!

I had a friend who had an hsg shot because she had an IUI. She tested every day so she was able to see the shot leave her system. At some point she had no line but then around 11 DPO she started to see a faint line again. Test again tomorrow.. If its slightly darker it's probably your BFP. Good luck!

nope....i think i'm out...just had bright red spotting....FS has asked me to come in tomorrow....i'm getting cramps like AF .....so i'm guessing its over for this month:cry:

oh no :hugs: bumpy :hugs:

but then spotting like that could be IB and the cramping could also be a preggers sign.
But dont want to get you hopes up.
You are not out till AF shows up.
FXed all is fine.

oh no :hugs: bumpy :hugs:

but then spotting like that could be IB and the cramping could also be a preggers sign.
But dont want to get you hopes up.
You are not out till AF shows up.
FXed all is fine.

IB at 12 or 11 DPO?? and that too bright red?? the flow is v small but still my hopes are way down now...i just want tonight to get over so that i can know for sure whether :witch: has got me again!

:hugs: hun - you will be fine either way . I know that is easier said that heard right now.
Could be late implantation. See the doc tomorrow and let us know what happens.

FXed!!

hey ladies how is everyone?
any new bumpyyride?

AFM: not much going on but feeling very hopefull this cycle fx ladies we get our bfp for march

hey ladies how is everyone?
any new bumpyyride?

AFM: not much going on but feeling very hopefull this cycle fx ladies we get our bfp for march

I'm in.... :witch:didn't get me....i went to doctor post slight bleed....he did a blood test and beta HCG is 261.98 on CD 28 of cycle!!! meaning i got my:bfp:

next blood work on 1st March....to see if HCG levels rising good enough...FS says to not be too optimistic as its too early to see whether this one would stick!

Congrats Bumpyride - I might be able to join you.

I had a very faint 2nd line this morning on my HPT!! waiting to test later today and again tomorrow morning.

FXed the 2nd line is a lot darker!!!

Make that a definite 2nd line with the FRER this afternoon!!!
I'm really scared now!!
what do I do next??

Omg omg omg girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a picture!!!!!!!! Call your obgyn next! Hehehe

I'm really scared now!!
what do I do next??

omg omg Carla congrats I'm so happy for you

bumpyyride congrats to you also

did you call your dr Carla? that would be what i would do. omg you must be freaking out right now. I so happy for you and hopefully soon I will join you ladies aswell.

I'm really scared now!!
what do I do next??

did you call your dr Carla? that would be what i would do. omg you must be freaking out right now. I so happy for you and hopefully soon I will join you ladies aswell.

Yes I have - seeing the GP next monday morning.
I am sooo freaking out !!!! I still cant believe its real!!!
I think I will believe it when I get my first scan in about 3 - 4 weeks time

I'm really scared now!!
what do I do next??

Yes I have - seeing the GP next monday morning.
I am sooo freaking out !!!! I still cant believe its real!!!
I think I will believe it when I get my first scan in about 3 - 4 weeks time
I so happy for you Carla you must be so jumping for joy

congrats carla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sOOOOOOOO happy for you!!
Congrats to you too bumpyride! Fx for a sticky bean!

Sandy you are sooo next!!!!!

Ok for about the 10th time - let me see if I can actually get to post my :bfp: pic.

I still quiet believe this has finally happened to me!!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/baba/Picture140.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->