KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

It all still really seems like its not real. A part of me feels like I will wake up in the morning and AF will have shown up. I think this is because I have waited sooo long for this and never seen a 2nd line on my HPT's till today.
Still really tempted to get a digi just to see. Maybe then I will know for sure.
Just cant wait for DF to get home. Hoping he wont be home too late.
He usually plays snooker tonight and only gets home at about 11pm.
So not long now.
Just to try keep myself awake for another hour.

Oh what can I take for the headaches?

HAHAHA don't be fooled into thinkin a digi will make it more real! lol My BFP was a digi (thats all i had) and felt 100% sure it was going to be neg! I looked at the "yes" for 2wks still not really believing it lmao!
Not sure what you have in england but over here all you can take is tylenol.

You can take tylenol (even extra strength) for headaches. :) I am very happy for you!

Sorry hon but stuffy noses are par for the course! I've had one 7 mths and counting lol

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!! Do we have TWO BFP'S?!?!?! Yay!

I am here, almost done with my internship on Thursday so I will be chatting a lot more after that. Everything is good here. Just counting down to April 10th when I am 20 weeks and can find out the gender!

14 weeks today :wohoo:!!!

Yes defo a :bfp: here - headaches have set in!!! Went to bed with one last night and woke up with the darn thing at 5am this morning!!!

Oh - question - I have 2 kids in my class off with chicken pox and daily send kids home with temp. I had CP when I was little - is there anything I need to worry about? There are notes around the school (to parents) saying that if you suspect you are pregnant to see your doctor. Do I need to worry about this?

14 weeks today :wohoo:!!!

Yes defo a :bfp: here - headaches have set in!!! Went to bed with one last night and woke up with the darn thing at 5am this morning!!!

Oh - question - I have 2 kids in my class off with chicken pox and daily send kids home with temp. I had CP when I was little - is there anything I need to worry about? There are notes around the school (to parents) saying that if you suspect you are pregnant to see your doctor. Do I need to worry about this?

i would let your doc know whats going around but i don't think you have all too much to worry about if you've already had it. My first blood test showed i had been around the chicken pox but it never turned into anything.

congrats carla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sOOOOOOOO happy for you!!
Congrats to you too bumpyride! Fx for a sticky bean!

Sandy you are sooo next!!!!!

I sure hope so my birthday is March 16 the day I'll be testing and I hope I get the best present ever a bfp. DF birthday is march 13 so it would be his birthday present too. ov should be today or tomorrow and I have been bd'ing everday for the last 5 days and will continue till sunday just to make sure fx

I sure hope me and bumpyride are only the first of this batch!!

It all still really seems like its not real. A part of me feels like I will wake up in the morning and AF will have shown up. I think this is because I have waited sooo long for this and never seen a 2nd line on my HPT's till today.
Still really tempted to get a digi just to see. Maybe then I will know for sure.
So not long now.

congratulations!!!!! i know exactly what you are saying and feel just the same...i anxiously check for anymore blood almost every hour!!!:wacko:

I have the next blood work for HCG tomorrow ......will keep all you ladies updated

So not long now.

congratulations!!!!! i know exactly what you are saying and feel just the same...i anxiously check for anymore blood almost every hour!!!:wacko:

I have the next blood work for HCG tomorrow ......will keep all you ladies updated

You are sooo lucky!! I am only seeing my doctor on Monday morning. She will then refer me to the midwife who will send me for bloods.
But I do get an early pregnancy scan in about 2 weeks!! :wohoo:
I am hoping the scan will force reality to set in. Then hopefully I will feel like this is all real!!
I might do another test this afternoon - just to see how dark it is. :haha:

Congrats to the New BFP...Im still waiting for af to start, so I can try my first time with clomiphene. We will see how it goes, we are hoping, but hubby might be leaving for SF selections

hey...just thought I would update....2nd hcg test was done at 16 dpo....hcg at 1578! quite a rise from 262 at 12 dpo

Scan tomorrow to look for yolk sac i guess :shrug:

will keep posted!

Oh my gosh bumpy!!! that sounds great!!! Those results look really promising

I'm seeing my doctor on Monday morning and apparently she will refer me to midwife who might request HCG test.

Congrats to the New BFP...Im still waiting for af to start, so I can try my first time with clomiphene. We will see how it goes, we are hoping, but hubby might be leaving for SF selections

Hey Lacey - when is AF due?
FXed you wont need the clomiphene!

Hey Lacey - when is AF due?
FXed you wont need the clomiphene!

well I'm not quite sure she has been coming on the 2nd of the month lately but she used to come on the 17th, but today is the 3rd and nothing. I have been stressing lately because of my husband's ex. She likes to start problems. I never thought I could dislike anyone ever. I just want my own child so she can stop accusing me of wanting hers. I have always wanted my own and my husband is the man I love and want a family with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->