KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh i will ...we may be going early so may be going monday for 2 weeks instead of the 9 days so gonna enjoy it and see how it goes....well ill try to haha hope ur doing well Ana x

I'm doing great, Zara. It's raining here since last night - wonderful weather. Feeling romantic. :drunk:

Well Im going to try this ovulation kit because my doctor told me it could have been from being on the pill for 8yrs. Worse decision I ever made when I was a teenager. I was 13 when I first got on the pill because my periods were so bad. I just hope i can get pregnant soon. Yeah im just waiting on getting married so i cna have the insurance to see a doctor because not having insurance would be expensive to go see a doctor.

we got rain here too.....a dull day....better to snuggle in later i say haha....

lacey - contraception pill is ok for some but know where ya coming from i tried everything out there b4 in the past and none worked for me...dr was even stumped lol...injection i bled for a year wasnt nice...didnt have breaks either...was from spotting to heavy and had 2 wait for it 2 get out my system...mini pill i fell pregnant on but was breastfeeding at same time and still had bleedin every month so assumed it was a period found out at 5 months i pregnant lol....and i tried other pills but hormones were outrageous....and couldnt have implant as its same as depo injection...but i went on pill about year and half ago for few months it stopped the periods completely!...but then i married and been trying for a year now...so here i am haha soz for the long story x

Well Im going to try this ovulation kit because my doctor told me it could have been from being on the pill for 8yrs. Worse decision I ever made when I was a teenager. I was 13 when I first got on the pill because my periods were so bad. I just hope i can get pregnant soon. Yeah im just waiting on getting married so i cna have the insurance to see a doctor because not having insurance would be expensive to go see a doctor.

Are you off the BCP now? yeah it can be causing because of that - it takes a few cycle to get your body back to normal. Try out OPKs - if you get the surge there then great! You wouldn't have to see the doctor then - tons of baby dust to you - hope you get your BFP soon! :dust: Will you be TTC after you get married?

We are ttcing now and have been for 5 months now and we are still trying. I am off of BC now and have been since 2009. the 2yr mark just passed. Im using first response ovulation kit now its a month supply(20 days) and I just started it today because it said day 5 of your period. We are going to keep trying because we both want to have a baby. It is going to get harder because he leaves for ranger school in september and then will be back in November, then he will take a month off and go to SF selection. Then he will be gone on and off for 2yrs if he gets in SF for all types of schools.

Good luck, Lacey! :dust: Hope this is your month! :hugs::hugs:

Even DH and I will be off TTC after this month and switch to NTNP till Dec-Jan. This semester is important for him - so I don't want him stressing over TTC. If I get a BFP this month great otherwise I'll wait for 3-4 months to get back TTC.

QUOTE]

Lacey, even I do not know my Luteal phase. I do not even know when exactly I Ov - but I do get Ov cramps around CD 13-15 so that's how I know it's there.

I personally advise you to see a doctor asap, if you're aint Ovulating they would either put you on Clomid or Metformin which helps inducing Ovulation. Many women get pregnant within 6 cycles or less using them.[/QUOTE]

What fragile said! :thumbup: Oh and Welcome Lacey! We're all friends around here so feel free to ask anything! Hopefully you can get into the obgyn soon and settle some of your questions. After 5mths of frustration and giving myself a 2wk cycle from stress :growlmad: Dr. had me do OPK's too. I thought i knew when i was o-ing but evidently i was wrong :blush: It took a couple of months to figure them out (I only got a positive for 1/2 a day :dohh:) but we got it. So good luck and be positive & patient!

Well Im going to try this ovulation kit because my doctor told me it could have been from being on the pill for 8yrs. Worse decision I ever made when I was a teenager. I was 13 when I first got on the pill because my periods were so bad. I just hope i can get pregnant soon. Yeah im just waiting on getting married so i cna have the insurance to see a doctor because not having insurance would be expensive to go see a doctor.[/]

I had been on the pill since I was 18. I am now 33 and 5 weeks pregnant. The pill is different for all ladies. Not defo going to cause you a problem so don't add to your stress blaming your 13 year old self who was in pain. Keep positive! A lady who I work with had not had periods for years (low bmi) and is 5 months pregnant. Stay positive!!! :thumbup: X x:hugs:

Hi Zaney:hugs:

Oh thats ok FragileDoll, I know how RL are things that we cant controll :haha: :hugs:

Oh I hope everything goes ok for you Pnutsprincess, I dont know when or if I ovulate yet myself so I wouldnt say thats stupid.... its not easy to work out.... good luck :hugs:

Hello everyone else! how are we all today?

As for me.... little bit of spotting this morning.... thats it.... seems to have totally stopped now :shrug: no idea what that is.... Other wise Im ok :haha:

Hello, Emily. I'm doing good - it's raining here since last night and I caught cold now. :coffee:

Just wanted to say hi real quick. I woke up this AM with a severe headache and puking. not sure what's going on yet, prob just a typical migraine. I think I'm done ith the EPO as I feel this is what's causing these headaches. No BD when I feel like crap. Off to find preseed when I feel better

Tiff, I also found out that EPO delays Ovulation. I did a little research yesterday what causes late Ovulation and there EPO was one of the facts. Also saw some women reporting of a delayed Ovulation after using EPO here on BnB.

Hello, Emily. I'm doing good - it's raining here since last night and I caught cold now. :coffee:

Oh thats just horrible.... I like the rain (when I dont have to go out lol) but hate getting colds... hope it doesnt last long hunnie :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon jemma :hugs:

Just wanted to say hi real quick. I woke up this AM with a severe headache and puking. not sure what's going on yet, prob just a typical migraine. I think I'm done ith the EPO as I feel this is what's causing these headaches. No BD when I feel like crap. Off to find preseed when I feel better

hope your migraine goes away. I would stop EPO it could be a side effect or something pesees might be better for you just cuz the pills have to go through your system to work and preseed is used locally inturn less side effects. I'm going to start the wheat germ and breweres yeast tonight with my supper says to take with food. It also says to take it 3 times a day but I don't think I will do that just cuz I'm taking it for diff reasons then what the bottle says its for so just once a day for now.

Tiff-- so sorry you still feel bad hon! Hopefully your headache dies down and the EPO delayed your O alittle bit so you still get some :sex: in :thumbup:

Good afternoon Ana glad to see some extra positivity in here today :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hi zaney hope youre doing well today :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->