KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm goin crazy today tring to get ready for the beach and get my dogs taken care of but i wanted to stop by and send out some
:dust::dust: today :happydance:

Hi Zaney:hugs:

Oh thats ok FragileDoll, I know how RL are things that we cant controll :haha: :hugs:

Oh I hope everything goes ok for you Pnutsprincess, I dont know when or if I ovulate yet myself so I wouldnt say thats stupid.... its not easy to work out.... good luck :hugs:

Hello everyone else! how are we all today?

As for me.... little bit of spotting this morning.... thats it.... seems to have totally stopped now :shrug: no idea what that is.... Other wise Im ok :haha:

Hi Emily, hopefully the spotting is a good thing :winkwink: Glad ur feelin well!

So sorry Sandy I didn't see you on (guess i didn't go back enough pages:blush:) how are you doing today? good i hope

purplelilly, thanks hun :hugs: Im just not sure what this is.... tbh Id rather not have spotting either way.... it just makes me wanna :test:... lol

I work at a pharmcy so I figured they know more about meds then most dr so I told one of them that I have been ttc for a while with no luck and I asked her about the wheat germ and brewers yeast she said that she had heard of it being used for ttc but ws surprised that I was young and still having trouble but I told her my cycles keep changing so that might be my problem and she agreed I pretty sure I ov most months cuz I do get ov pain I don't notice it all the time but I have felt them I don't think I felt them last month so maybe I didn't, opks would be the only way to know for sure. If I don't catch the eggie this month then that is my next step before going to a dr for help.

So sorry Sandy I didn't see you on (guess i didn't go back enough pages:blush:) how are you doing today? good i hope

I'm doing good just on my lunch break which is almost over then off to work again and tonight I'm going to start dtd as af is finally done

Sandy, I so agree with you there. My father is a Pharmacist and he knows way too much about medicines than them doctors. Pharmacy is itself a study of medicine, it's uses and stuff. He regularly bring prenatal vitamins for me and my sister even when I didn't know anything what are they for until I did a little research on it.

Thanks hun.... Im sure Im not the only one thats seen just a few to many bfn.... Ive sort of gotten to the point where I get excited, take the test, then Im just like oh, neg again... oh well.... :shrug: Every time part of me prays something shows up.... but a real line never does... It doesnt even really upset me any more.... but thats ok, I just keep trucking on.... :haha:

Oh hun, I can so relate. Even I get all excited and the urge to test and get a BFN! I do pray the same for a second to pop up every cycle - it doesn't bother me anymore seeing BFNs - I'm used seeing them. :haha::haha:

Oh hun, I can so relate. Even I get all excited and the urge to test and get a BFN! I do pray the same for a second to pop up every cycle - it doesn't bother me anymore seeing BFNs - I'm used seeing them. :haha::haha:

I think Im worse with the waiting to test then getting yet another neg..... the night before I test I struggle to sleep if I get any at all.... Its just too much sometimes.... I hope I get that BFP one day but when I do I dont think Im going to really believe it for a very long time.... :haha:

Just checking in.... I got my second blood results and apparently my numbers more than doubled. It went from 14 to 37. My bean is trying to hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checking in.... I got my second blood results and apparently my numbers more than doubled. It went from 14 to 37. My bean is trying to hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THATS FANTASTIC HUNNIE :hugs::hugs::hugs: Ive been hoping everything goes well for you and your sticky little bean! :dust::dust::dust::hugs:

I think Im worse with the waiting to test then getting yet another neg..... the night before I test I struggle to sleep if I get any at all.... Its just too much sometimes.... I hope I get that BFP one day but when I do I dont think Im going to really believe it for a very long time.... :haha:

Aww, hun. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->