KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Just checking in.... I got my second blood results and apparently my numbers more than doubled. It went from 14 to 37. My bean is trying to hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!! that's great news, Andrea. Sending heaps of sticky dust your way, hun. :dust:

I am not out of the woods yet but the nurse said this was really good news. I am in shock and I am praying the numbers keep going up!

I guess I am going to make a ticker finally since I AM pregnant. Just hoping he or she hangs on for dear life, literally!!!!!

Just checking in.... I got my second blood results and apparently my numbers more than doubled. It went from 14 to 37. My bean is trying to hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!! Keep positive!! Xx :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Thank you! These past few days have been so stress filled I hope it didn't affect the poor bean trying so hard to hang on already. Sheesh!

Oh andrea what a journey. I am sooooo happy for you!! What a stubborn little bean you have already, must be a girl hahaha

I heard boys are late implanters so I don't know! I will love whatever decides to hang on and make the journey with me!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm sooooo happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Now get some rest!! and give that little bean a break already :haha: :wohoo::wohoo:

I can't fit this stupid ticker in my signature, it keeps saying I have too many lines!

Take out ur ttc buddies like I did. We know we are are ;)

Aw, poop. I was hoping not to do that but yes, I know who mine are...... you guys have been there for me from the very beginning. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->