KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh I don't enter my fertile period till end of next week it seems so far away. Your all ahead of me you all need to keep me going lol

I ordered mine on amazon!!!

Haha - I tried on the Amazon customer service and don't deliver such products in U.A.E that's where I live and some of the other regions due to some stupid restrictions. I tried ordering Preseed, OPKS and HPTs. Bad luck! :growlmad:

Tiff - hope you feel better. Not to worry really!

Hey ladies - So good to be back here!!!

I hear I need to congratulate Kytti!!!! I just knew you were preggies!!!
and I have some really good news for all of you too - I am officially engaged!!!

So here is the story:
We were out riding bikes and stopped to take in the scenery. As I got up, turned around to help him up - bad knees! - and there he was, on one knee!!!
It was sooo romantic! I never thought he would be that romantic!

and I have some really good news for all of you too - I am officially engaged!!!

So here is the story:
We were out riding bikes and stopped to take in the scenery. As I got up, turned around to help him up - bad knees! - and there he was, on one knee!!!

SUPER big big big congrats to you!!!! How sweet!!!!!!! :happydance:

So here is the story:

Awww Congrats!! That's so exciting :)

So here is the story:

Ahhhh hunny thats sooo sweet :hugs::hugs::hugs: congrats!

So here is the story:

Aww, HUGE congratulations to ya, Carla. :hugs::hugs: So you got your ring finally?

I already said congrats in VM but I will say it again:

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!!!

Now, you're next on my list so get to :sex: !!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is moving too fast. I can't keep up tonight everytime I read a page anotherone appears ha ha

This thread is moving too fast. I can't keep up tonight everytime I read a page anotherone appears ha ha

:thumbup::thumbup:

That's a good thing, well , not that you can't keep up but we have needed this positiveness again

We really need to post that list on a front page somewhere so that it doesn't get lost! I'm far down so everyone get on those BFP's hahaha :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->