KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

This thread is moving too fast. I can't keep up tonight everytime I read a page anotherone appears ha ha

:thumbup::thumbup:

That's a good thing, well , not that you can't keep up but we have needed this positiveness again

YEP agreed positive flowing thread is what we all needed, and I cant keep up either lol, Im gonna have to go now though as DB wants his computer back now :haha: good luck ladies be back later Im sure :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah we do need to put that list on the front page how scary would it be if it's correct

Ladies I got this from general chatter and it's too funny:

NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!!
ALL ARE WELCOME

OPEN TO MEN ONLY

Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants

The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:

DAY ONE

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation

TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Roundtable discussion

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)

DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.

LOSS OF VIRILITY
Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups

LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum

DAY TWO

EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play

HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
PowerPoint presentation

REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did

IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
Driving simulation

LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing

HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques

REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class

GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counsellors available

This thread is moving too fast. I can't keep up tonight everytime I read a page anotherone appears ha ha

:thumbup::thumbup:

That's a good thing, well , not that you can't keep up but we have needed this positiveness again

YEP agreed positive flowing thread is what we all needed, and I cant keep up either lol, Im gonna have to go now though as DB wants his computer back now :haha: good luck ladies be back later Im sure :hugs::hugs::hugs:

See ya later, Emily. Have fun!

Lol tiff I got that by e mail at work. It's so funny and true ha ha

right trying to catch up lol......

congrats Carla x

and tiff about ya headaches.....can u explain em again?? i am 1 who gets headaches alot and they r all different as i suffer with a few different types lol...my body is a nitemare lol

Zara

lastnight I started having like weird twinges (shooting feelings or something) behind my eye and near my temple (left side) and it would last for like 10 seconds then go away then come back....then it finally turn into a migraine and I was up on and off all night then woke up with a migraine still and puked. Now the migraine is gone but I am having those twinges again....they hurt and are annoying.

Thanks ladies - well he did give me a ring - but it was a Kate look-a-like costume ring! Went looking at rings this afternoon but have not settled on a ring as yet. Might just get it made privately.

well i only found out little while ago there r several types of migranes....i have had 2 types....

do u have like a headache when u get the twinges? not like a noise headache just the ache?

well i only found out little while ago there r several types of migranes....i have had 2 types....

do u have like a headache when u get the twinges? not like a noise headache just the ache?

Yes, its behind my eye and into temple area

Thanks ladies - well he did give me a ring - but it was a Kate look-a-like costume ring! Went looking at rings this afternoon but have not settled on a ring as yet. Might just get it made privately.

Great, hun. So when are you planning to get married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->