KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Haha - no it won't be a slap. If it's wrong we'll take it as a JOKE. If not then you're an official psychic for this thread. Start predicting the genders of those little beans in the future. :rofl:

Haha - no it won't be a slap. If it's wrong we'll take it as a JOKE. If not then you're an official psychic for this thread. Start predicting the genders of those little beans in the future. :rofl:

hahaha we shall see :winkwink:

I mean for all you know, I COULD be a psychic...I mean, we are on the computer

hahha jk!!

I want to :sex: now! I am having cramping again...wtf! DH is outside working as is all sweaty and stuff...hhmmmmm I could turn this into something sexy

Thanks ladies - well he did give me a ring - but it was a Kate look-a-like costume ring! Went looking at rings this afternoon but have not settled on a ring as yet. Might just get it made privately.

Great, hun. So when are you planning to get married?

Well, I would prefer Easter hols next year but he wants 6 April 2013. So will have to see what we can organise and if I can talk him into next year.

well it could be a type of migrane, my mum gets 1 where she doesnt get no long lasting migraine but she has a sharp pain starts 1 side of the eye and goes to the other side....it lasts from seconds to 15 mins.....

my migraines i get 1 is the type where u see pretty colours things sort of warp haha sounds weird but its like something like a warp hole u see on tv that dr who walks through....it really scared me the first time i was in a shop and ran straight into opticians...thought i was gonna go blind!....

the other i get is where the pain is so severe i cry and then cant cry cos my eyes and head hurts so much and even a dark room dont help and feels like my head is in a vice....and it cant get no tighter....i thought i had tumour cos thats what i read online ....it was like my eyes were gonna pop and they burn!

the other thing u seem to be describing sounds like cluster headaches they r rare but happen...google it....interesting....i also get them when im stressed like now i have a headache but not noise its just sore above the eyes and and like some1 poked me in eyes and its bruised...but then ill get a wave of pain but then it goes....

there r so many types of head ache hun...so please dont worry ya self...it could be either of them or another type xx

Hey ladies - So good to be back here!!!

I hear I need to congratulate Kytti!!!! I just knew you were preggies!!!
and I have some really good news for all of you too - I am officially engaged!!!

So here is the story:
We were out riding bikes and stopped to take in the scenery. As I got up, turned around to help him up - bad knees! - and there he was, on one knee!!!
It was sooo romantic! I never thought he would be that romantic!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you :wedding:

Wow this thread is moving today I was only on the phone for a little bit and LIKE 10 PAGES flew by DAMN!:haha:

I want to :sex: now! I am having cramping again...wtf! DH is outside working as is all sweaty and stuff...hhmmmmm I could turn this into something sexy

cant believe u said that??....r u realy a physic? do u feel others pains haha....

well i hope u dont....but headaches....and i have had weird twinges and i am trying so hard 2 ignore it and i keep saying f off its not 2ww yet haha...but was like af cramps...and then i thought maybe it was ov cramps...but it was bang on my overies!!! i felt it i probs sound silly but i know it was there haha....maybe its an egg coming down hahahaha x

Thanks ladies - well he did give me a ring - but it was a Kate look-a-like costume ring! Went looking at rings this afternoon but have not settled on a ring as yet. Might just get it made privately.

Great, hun. So when are you planning to get married?

Well, I would prefer Easter hols next year but he wants 6 April 2013. So will have to see what we can organise and if I can talk him into next year.

Good luck, hun!

It sure is moving tonight!!!
Just checked the first page and - well is it a good sign for me that I am next on the list for a bfp??
I sure hope it is!!! We have been :sex: about every 36 hours since af left me!!! still no smiley but hoping tomorrow or saturday will be smiley days!!!
Got a friends 21st birthday this weekend and a 60th party on 20 Aug - will I be drinking or not??
Only time will tell now

My :holly: aren't BIG. They are rather smaller - but my DH don't fancy BIG :holly: like this emoticon. :rofl: He loves mine though :rofl: :rofl:

It sure is moving tonight!!!
Just checked the first page and - well is it a good sign for me that I am next on the list for a bfp??
I sure hope it is!!! We have been :sex: about every 36 hours since af left me!!! still no smiley but hoping tomorrow or saturday will be smiley days!!!
Got a friends 21st birthday this weekend and a 60th party on 20 Aug - will I be drinking or not??
Only time will tell now

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey Zara - are we all set for out smileys in the next few days?? I am sure going for BFP this month!!!

cant believe u said that??....r u realy a physic? do u feel others pains haha....

well i hope u dont....but headaches....and i have had weird twinges and i am trying so hard 2 ignore it and i keep saying f off its not 2ww yet haha...but was like af cramps...and then i thought maybe it was ov cramps...but it was bang on my overies!!! i felt it i probs sound silly but i know it was there haha....maybe its an egg coming down hahahaha x

haha af just left me 2 days ago and yes I am having weird cramping down there....trying to ignore it but it's hard to when it's really there!!!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->