KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

It sure is moving tonight!!!
Just checked the first page and - well is it a good sign for me that I am next on the list for a bfp??
I sure hope it is!!! We have been :sex: about every 36 hours since af left me!!! still no smiley but hoping tomorrow or saturday will be smiley days!!!
Got a friends 21st birthday this weekend and a 60th party on 20 Aug - will I be drinking or not??
Only time will tell now

Really hoping for that BFP - hope you're next! :dust:

hahaha

ooooh and found something out other day.....u know alot of us can have ermm sore boobs around 2ww....i found out it could be knotted boob....its something like that my cousin has it...apparently when stressed u can get this and it causes pain in ya breasts....just thought id say it i will look more into it but first time i heard of knotted boobs haha

Ladies- weird question. How old are all of you? If you don't want to share that is OKAY but just curious...

I am 22 and wondering WHY THE HELL I am still TTC....it should have happened

I'm 26 and working on #1.... I've always had a feeling it wouldn't be easy for me to conceive though, so it's not overly surprising.

Hey Zara - are we all set for out smileys in the next few days?? I am sure going for BFP this month!!!

well i hope so lol....and im a few more down on the list but would be nice if all the 1s b4 me get there bfp so i can get mine this month haha x

HOLY CRAP don't all post at once!

Kytti why sad? You are NOT old

Hey Andrea - if you are old - what does that make me?? haha

Leaving the office now... let's see how much catching up I'll have to do an hour from now! :p

Ladies- weird question. How old are all of you? If you don't want to share that is OKAY but just curious...

I am 22 and wondering WHY THE HELL I am still TTC....it should have happened

Oh - I'm 24 and this would be my #1. I'm getting old - wondering why is it so easy for teenagers to get pregnant right away? :wacko:

Jemma that is almost me!!!
Think I am the oldest on this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"