KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

lmao...well i have never done it b4 apart from the other day when i was BD'ing haha...gonna again 2night :)

legs in the air......Ana??? hmmmmmmm

I'm so used to hold my legs in the air that I (unconsciously) sometimes do it laying on the bed without realizing what I'm upto. DH stares at me with an innocent look on his face. Oh I've gone crazy!

I so get the same stare from my man!! I think he is getting used to it now. The other day he came in to me with my legs up the head board - he just shook his head and walked out!!
:haha:

Aww - poor men! :rofl:

I am soooo glad we got back from holiday today - I'm loving this thread tonight!!!!
so many giggles!!!

It's a little differnt for me...it goes a little like this:

:dust:
:af:
:baby: - i do a little sucky sucky before the nookie nookie hahahha
:sex:
:headspin:
:spermy:
:bfp:
:happydance:
:bunny:

Be careful with the :baby: before :sex: !!! Saliva can kill your :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: !!!!

lmao...well i have never done it b4 apart from the other day when i was BD'ing haha...gonna again 2night :)

Ditto to that too!!!

crickey this thread is moving a little too quickly for my fingers tonight!!!

Just been looking at preseed - is it about £17 for a tube?

ohhh hahha ok

I wil have to invest in the preseed because I am a dry lady :(

Omg iv only been gone 30mins and iv missed 5 pages you girls can talk lol

I'm 24 yeah tiff it is great how we all get on so well we do have a wide range af ages

Preseed and Conceive plus are the ONLY sperm friendly lubes on the market. Any other lube plus saliva kills your little swimmers. Not all of them of course, the number is unknown. We used preseed this past month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->