KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Well I should leave now to get it....you think I can get it at Walgreens?

Preseed and Conceive plus are the ONLY sperm friendly lubes on the market. Any other lube plus saliva kills your little swimmers. Not all of them of course, the number is unknown. We used preseed this past month though!

How much is preseed?

:friends:
:sex:
:spermy:
:headspin:
:friends:
hmmmmm
:sleep:
few days past symptoms!!! oh gosh
:test:
:bfn:
oooooh well
:af:
hmmmmm
:test:
:bfp:

woooop!!!! lmao

Does anyone know if we can get preseed in asda, tescos or sainsburys?

Preseed is expensive but worth it. You can get it from walgreens, cvs, amazon... it's $19 and change but use it exactly as directed. The amount it tells you AND internally! 10 minutes before you do the deed! It gives your swimmers a nice long path up to the tubes free from the normal toxic environment of the COOCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Saliva tends to kill spermies but DH does lil :baby: before :sex: just to make sure I'm wet enough. Would this be killing sperms too? :shock:

no idea.....i only heard of it since i was in here.....

Preseed is expensive but worth it. You can get it from walgreens, cvs, amazon... it's $19 and change but use it exactly as directed. The amount it tells you AND internally! 10 minutes before you do the deed! It gives your swimmers a nice long path up to the tubes free from the normal toxic environment of the COOCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be hard for me since DH refuses to DTD when he knows it's only for TTC. I will have to be secretive

In that case I'm about to order it now!!
and hope it gets here in time for bding this weekend

Yes, any saliva that enters your woman parts area can linger and kill off them swimmers as they pass by. However, if you cannot get preseed/conceive plus near you don't worry, tons of women have gotten pregnant doing all sorts of crazy stuff before the actual deed! It's more of a precaution and to up your chances kind of thing.

I have known about 5 girls (including myself) to get pregnant the very first month using preseed so there's a good shot!

:shrug::laugh2:

who would have ever thought the coochie would be toxic

I have known about 5 girls (including myself) to get pregnant the very first month using preseed so there's a good shot!

Great! I am going to get it tonight. FX Walgreens has it because I have never seen it

Yes, any saliva that enters your woman parts area can linger and kill off them swimmers as they pass by. However, if you cannot get preseed/conceive plus near you don't worry, tons of women have gotten pregnant doing all sorts of crazy stuff before the actual deed! It's more of a precaution and to up your chances kind of thing.

Okay I was wondering it takes a lil time for sperms to finally departure from them men's *coughs*. So a lil bit of Saliva outside won't hurt or you can wipe it out with a tissue paper before :sex: ?

Ok running now.....i'm on pg 172. Ok I will remember that

BE BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"