KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Go to the "family planning" section of walgreens. You will see it in a tall white box. :)

I am not sure if it's in the UK.... try amazon if you can. OR conceive plus is another sperm friendly lube!

This is making me loose my hopes. :cry::cry::cry:

Financial problems - No preseed - saliva down my coochie - BFN again? :cry::cry:

Yes, any saliva that enters your woman parts area can linger and kill off them swimmers as they pass by. However, if you cannot get preseed/conceive plus near you don't worry, tons of women have gotten pregnant doing all sorts of crazy stuff before the actual deed! It's more of a precaution and to up your chances kind of thing.

Okay I was wondering it takes a lil time for sperms to finally departure from them men's *coughs*. So a lil bit of Saliva outside won't hurt or you can wipe it out with a tissue paper before :sex: ?

Saliva can linger around the area a while and mix in with your CM but you will probably be okay. Honestly I did not know this the first time I got pregnant and I know there was um... some saliva in the vicinity! :blush: I mainly bought preseed because I NEEDED it.. I don't produce tons of CM around O time like some ladies do! :rain:

Just don't go crazy with heaps of saliva on the boy and girl parts, just to be safe! I am sure some is not an issue though!

I shall try amazon if I don't get my bfp this moth I will invest in some

Financial problems - No preseed - saliva down my coochie - BFN again? :cry::cry:

Dont loose hope!!!!
how can his saliva get all the way up your coochie??
unless he spits up there!!! :haha:

Dont loose hope!!!!
how can his saliva get all the way up your coochie??
unless he spits up there!!! :haha:

:haha: It just gets um.. pushed up in there by the BD'ing I think. I honestly have no idea, I just read about it online. I am sure it's only a very small fraction of swimmers that get affected.. remember men have millions! I didn't buy preseed because of the saliva issue, I just really needed it!

Oh my gosh!!!! :haha:
Just on amazon - and where they have the products, it ALWAYS says new and used!!!! Sorry but my brain goes into over drive with things like this!!!!

can we buy used preseed?? :haha:!!!

Yes, any saliva that enters your woman parts area can linger and kill off them swimmers as they pass by. However, if you cannot get preseed/conceive plus near you don't worry, tons of women have gotten pregnant doing all sorts of crazy stuff before the actual deed! It's more of a precaution and to up your chances kind of thing.

Okay I was wondering it takes a lil time for sperms to finally departure from them men's *coughs*. So a lil bit of Saliva outside won't hurt or you can wipe it out with a tissue paper before :sex: ?

Saliva can linger around the area a while and mix in with your CM but you will probably be okay. Honestly I did not know this the first time I got pregnant and I know there was um... some saliva in the vicinity! :blush: I mainly bought preseed because I NEEDED it.. I don't produce tons of CM around O time like some ladies do! :rain:

Neither do I - just why I wanted Preseed so bad. But heck! We cant afford now as the matter of fact. Leaving it all on it's own - it will happen. :thumbup:

Just on amazon - and where they have the products, it ALWAYS says new and used!!!! Sorry but my brain goes into over drive with things like this!!!!

Haha :rofl: How can we get a used one when it's all used up and empty, hun. You're cracking me up! :haha:

dont stress hun...easier said than done...im skint lol....no preseed (dont even know what it is....and dont get saliva in ya coochie and see how it goes! x

Ohh you girls make me laugh iv had a good giggle tonight just reading everything.

Rite I'm off to bed so I shall catch up in the morning

Haha :rofl: How can we get a used one when it's all used up and empty, hun. You're cracking me up! :haha:

i am sooo glad you all see the funny side to that too
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"