KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

This is making me loose my hopes. :cry::cry::cry:

Financial problems - No preseed - saliva down my coochie - BFN again? :cry::cry:

dont stress hun...easier said than done...im skint lol....no preseed (dont even know what it is....and dont get saliva in ya coochie and see how it goes! x

Have tried many times. But it hurts like hell without that - I remember the first few times we did without any saliva or any other resource I bled like hell! :wacko:

Negative Nancy was visiting me - she's telling me I'm out this month too because of the saliva thingy and would get a BFN again.

ok think its time for me to get creative and get my man up to the bedroom for a bit of :sex:!!!

then :headspin:

Maybe I should start with :flasher: ?? :haha:

Ana.....how about using water? just to make urself moist? i know we can go into info here lol...but what if he plays with u first? doesnt that make u wet?...or back to the water thing?? or rather than sucking lol what if u played with him first as u get pre cum as they call it?? x

Ill read when I get home but walgreens didn't have it!!! Damn. Trying CVS

I just got on and I still have a whole lot of pages to read but I wanted to say congrats Andrea your preggers I knew it. sending lots of sticky dust.

All this preseed chatter has me wondering... does it do anything to increase your chances of conception if you don't have any issues with dryness at all?

Ana.....how about using water? just to make urself moist? i know we can go into info here lol...but what if he plays with u first? doesnt that make u wet?...or back to the water thing?? or rather than sucking lol what if u played with him first as u get pre cum as they call it?? x

Zara, have heard water kills sperms too?! :wacko: Not sure, but googled few days back and they advise TTCers to stay away from DTD in the hot tub.

Yeah I do get wet but not much, he gets pre cum too. Guess we'll try that tomorrow. What do ya usually do?

All this preseed chatter has me wondering... does it do anything to increase your chances of conception if you don't have any issues with dryness at all?

It mimics the CM and help the little swimmers on their way to the egg. So I guess both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->