KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh and BTW, :sex: was funny lastnight let me explain:

So DH doesn't like to have :sex: when he KNOWS it's my fertile period and I am just doing it for a baby...for some reason it makes him go limp because he feels pressured. Ok fine so I won't tell him. But, I bought the preseed yesterday and said "well babe, I am going to kind of have to know because I need to insert it 10 min before sex". And that was that. So I get in bed lastnight (no preseed) and we start fooling around...And I am thinking- shit, I really wanna use it! But I wasn't slick enough to use it before I went to bed- oh well :( Funny part- 10 min into fooling around DH says "Babe, I think you should go to the bathroom" and I said "but I don't neeed to go" and he says "I know that BABE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM ;) " Ohhhhh I get it haha so I did the preseed and that crap is awesome. Nice and slippery! hahahha but now I feel like a waterfall I never stop leaking!!!

HAHAHAHA
is that his way of saying lets make that baby now?? :haha:

Apparently!!! I am so happy that he wants to but I said to him, "If I waste any of this expensive preseed because you go LIMP, I will be PISSED" :rofl:

Hahahahaha I would have done the same thing!! :haha:

haha yes a waterfall. I thought I pissed me pants this AM...nope. Still the preseed and his load. grrrr

Oh and BTW, :sex: was funny lastnight let me explain:

So DH doesn't like to have :sex: when he KNOWS it's my fertile period and I am just doing it for a baby...for some reason it makes him go limp because he feels pressured. Ok fine so I won't tell him. But, I bought the preseed yesterday and said "well babe, I am going to kind of have to know because I need to insert it 10 min before sex". And that was that. So I get in bed lastnight (no preseed) and we start fooling around...And I am thinking- shit, I really wanna use it! But I wasn't slick enough to use it before I went to bed- oh well :( Funny part- 10 min into fooling around DH says "Babe, I think you should go to the bathroom" and I said "but I don't neeed to go" and he says "I know that BABE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM ;) " Ohhhhh I get it haha so I did the preseed and that crap is awesome. Nice and slippery! hahahha but now I feel like a waterfall I never stop leaking!!!

HAHAHAHA
is that his way of saying lets make that baby now?? :haha:

Apparently!!! I am so happy that he wants to but I said to him, "If I waste any of this expensive preseed because you go LIMP, I will be PISSED" :rofl:

I would be more than just pissed off with him!!! Make him sleep on the sofa!!!

Yes, I could make him sleep on the sofa. Good thought. I will keep that in mind and he WILL be warned!!!

HAHA and blame me for that one - he cant get me back!!! haha

Im still here, was wondering the same thing.
Although i am on the phone with my moaning cousin. proof that I can multitask. heehee

moaning about the weather, current job, anything he can find to moan about!! ggggrrr

Well jeesh that's no fun! Don't let it bring you down though! :holly:

moan moan moan moan - need to find a reason to say goodbye - oooohhhh i think i need the toilet!!! hheehee

Hi ladies can I join you please :)
A little about me....

My name is Rachael I'm 31 :/ have 3 boys already.... Michael 13, Cameron 10 and Ben who's 9 on the 26th of august....
After many years with the coil (copper one) me and my hubby drew decided we wanna try for that ever elusive baby girl.... One last try.... So in October 2010 I had coil out... And been trying ever since.... On my march cycle this year I did catch on but ended in it being ectopic.... :( I was crushed we didn't discover it was ectopic until I was 12 ish weeks.... No damage was done cos the baby didn't develop... :( so I had the meth shot to dissolve the pregnancy.... Now I am still waiting for my af ro return getting really stressed wi waiting for her now.... I needed to join another group cos all the ladies that I was in a group with have all got pregnant and some are even having their babies now.... I know I can get pregnant but I'm just really struggling with it now....

Thanks for listening and hopefully we can have some chats and laughs along the way xxx

Welcome rachael to the crazy coochie group!

Good morning ladies. Just wanted to say hi before i take the next hour reading the 25 pages i missed :haha:

Oh and Jemma you are too funny--waterfall!!! I think it's def your month!:happydance:

Kytti how ya feelin this morning?

I'm stuck formatting spreadsheets.... I'm going cross eyed and needed a break!! I agree, this is Tiff's month! I can feel it :)

Thanks ladies haha

Christina how are you feeling?

Jen- Oh gosh I would go cross-eyed too! Good time to come here!

Carla- Did you get off the phone? lol

Welcome Rachael. How is everyone today? Ladies today was day 2 of ovulation kit and still said NO. Im just praying i ovulate sometime soon. Since I have a few errands to do today and we got paid so its pay bills day. I just love getting money and then not having it anymore, but it is life. I will be back and fourth all day ladies enjoy your day

yup I sure did Tiff!! but before I could go to the toilet my mother phoned!!! wanting to know if I was in a better mood than last night. (?) I have no idea what she was talking about - I wasnt in a grumpy mood.
then she wanted to know when we are going to sort out my engagement ring - I thought I told her last night!!!
Sometimes I think she phones me just because she knows I will pick up and listen to her!! she can be soo annoying!!
SO sorry for the rant

p.s. I would love to know how you guys have the stuff everytime you post like ttc#1 and the how long you have been trying and whatnot

yup I sure did Tiff!! but before I could go to the toilet my mother phoned!!! wanting to know if I was in a better mood than last night. (?) I have no idea what she was talking about - I wasnt in a grumpy mood.
then she wanted to know when we are going to sort out my engagement ring - I thought I told her last night!!!
Sometimes I think she phones me just because she knows I will pick up and listen to her!! she can be soo annoying!!
SO sorry for the rant

Oh yes, lovely family. :wacko: I know it allll tooo welll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"