KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sorry ladies, we went out to eat! The implantation cramps were pretty much all over, if I remember correctly. It just felt like regular AF cramps, for the most part. Although I have heard some women say their cramps favored just one side. So, I think it could be either!

This is just weird, the cramps are all over some of the time.... but then I get this twinge feeling on my right side the goes straight to my uterus, thats gotten a lot stronger then it was though, its not painful, just weird.... Im also having a much small and less noticeable twinge on the left of my uterus, but accutly on the uterus its self....Im also having totally no cm as well, which started when the spotting started.... I feel Im going crazy now and Im pretty sure Im going to pound land tomorrow to buy a bunch of cheap tests..... Im really needing to pee on something.... even if it is FAR to early......:haha:

Pee on a twig!!!! LOL!!!!! Alright ladies I'm off to bed! I think this is the first night I will sleep good in days! Jump on those men!!!!! :sex:

Sleep well Andrea, so happy for you! You seem so much happier. The lady at Wal Mart was me :blush:

hahahah just kidding

Pee on a twig!!!! LOL!!!!! Alright ladies I'm off to bed! I think this is the first night I will sleep good in days! Jump on those men!!!!! :sex:

HAHAHA :haha: Ive just convinced DB to let me use one of the superdrugs pregnancy tests I have first thing tomorrow morning! Just means I need to get some sleep so I can wake up and pee on everything I can get my hands on :haha: Im still gonna go to pound land and buy more so if I get a pos Id want more proff or if I get a neg I can test a few more times :haha: Wish me luck ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck emily! I used my preseed for the first time tonight, very interesting stuff.

Good luck emily! I used my preseed for the first time tonight, very interesting stuff.

I have wondered about preseed but dont think I really need it to be honest, but saying that I havent had any CM for the past 2-3 days....:shrug: It dryed up when the spotting started :blush: Oh I wanna pee on something now! :haha: Im going to bed soon so I can wake up and pee on things lol

I just cant sleep.... Ive been so sleepy lately just cant accutly sleep :haha: How are you feeling tonight hun?:hugs:

I am very dry so I need preseed! I liked it haha I am feeling good now. No more headache. Sorry if TMI but I HATE after sex because I stay wet down there and I feel like it never stops dripping. Ugh. And I had to get out of bed because LO is STILL awake omg he's crazy..it's 10:30pm!

You should try and sleep so the morning comes faster for you!!!

I am very dry so I need preseed! I liked it haha I am feeling good now. No more headache. Sorry if TMI but I HATE after sex because I stay wet down there and I feel like it never stops dripping. Ugh. And I had to get out of bed because LO is STILL awake omg he's crazy..it's 10:30pm!

You should try and sleep so the morning comes faster for you!!!

I think thats one thing I enjoy about this thread, THERE IS NO TMI :haha: I cant wait till the day I can complain about little one dragging me out of bed lol :haha: I know I should try to get some sleep again and I will do soon.... I did try for a while and just couldnt.... So thought I give my self something to do to maybe help me to get to sleep in a little bit.....

Oh do you know where people get back pain during pregnancy? I know I have a very bad back, but Ive just started getting back pain where I dont think Ive ever had it before..... :shrug: Its at the sides of my lower back.....:shrug: Im just crazy :haha:

I don't remember the beginning of any pregnancies to be honest...I remember the back pain during contractions lol which is ALWAYS lower back pain.

I don't remember the beginning of any pregnancies to be honest...I remember the back pain during contractions lol which is ALWAYS lower back pain.

Ah thats ok, thought Id ask though lol

Errr.... think I better sleep now.... I really wanna pee on something....:haha:

Good night hunnie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Goodnight, sleep well. I will see an update when I wake up because it's not late here ! lol

Wow well just had 10 pages to read do t think iv ever learnt so much in one go lol.

Sounds like you all had a good night he he

also read several pages....and morning all!.....emilyanne....hope to hear from ya very soon.... x

Hi all
Just you and me right now Zara.
Looks like there is a bit of a lag with most of you in the US. Plus I am ready for sleep by about 9pm these days!
Hope you are all good.

seems so lol...hope ur well Rachel, and not surprised ur tired :)

hello ladies,
Yeah I see there was quiet a bit of action going on here last night!! teehee

well spent a bit of time this morning attempting to do some wedding planning - aka trying to compost an invite and entourage list.
Really dont want to ramble on here - so will update my journal with more info.

Hope you are all well.

lol Carla...bet ur excited...and i dont think i have been on ur journal yet? but now stalking it anyway haha

good morning ladies just wanted to say hello before I head off for work. hope everyone has a great day and emily fx for you. see you ladies at lunch time

ok just finished catching up on this thread!! so much happened!!
Off to update my journal now.

ok Journal updated!!!
off to make lunch now
Chat again later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g