KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Goooood Morning everyone! Looks like a lot of us are entering our fertile period.... lots of :sex: all around this weekend! :p

Maybe that's why it's been so quiet in here! Lots of girls with their legs up!!! :rofl:

LOL that could very well be!! Haha I know I'll be like that all weekend! Especially after tomorrow night - weddings make everyone all lovey-dovey, and el hubs and I are attending one tomorrow :)

Hi ladies can I join you please :)
A little about me....

My name is Rachael I'm 31 :/ have 3 boys already.... Michael 13, Cameron 10 and Ben who's 9 on the 26th of august....
After many years with the coil (copper one) me and my hubby drew decided we wanna try for that ever elusive baby girl.... One last try.... So in October 2010 I had coil out... And been trying ever since.... On my march cycle this year I did catch on but ended in it being ectopic.... :( I was crushed we didn't discover it was ectopic until I was 12 ish weeks.... No damage was done cos the baby didn't develop... :( so I had the meth shot to dissolve the pregnancy.... Now I am still waiting for my af ro return getting really stressed wi waiting for her now.... I needed to join another group cos all the ladies that I was in a group with have all got pregnant and some are even having their babies now.... I know I can get pregnant but I'm just really struggling with it now....

Thanks for listening and hopefully we can have some chats and laughs along the way xxx

Welcome Rachel and so sorry about your ectopic! That is my number one fear but I am really glad no damage was done to your tube. Now you have an angel watching over you. I hope you get your BFP and healthy bean soon! :)

Let me be the first to say Welcome Rachel and be warned now - we are a crazy bunch!!!
lots of baby making talking amoung other discussions on here!!!!
I am Carla, 35, newly engaged!! teehee had to put that in
I also had a coil out and now TTC #1!!

Lets hope the witch arrives soon so you can get back to DTD!!
:hugs: and tons of :dust:!!!

oh no they got there before me!! Boohoo
:haha:

Hey ladies
How you doing Kytti??

Jbear - I am so joining you on the legs up this weekend!!!

Hahaha yay! I think a lot of us will be - judging by our tickers it's about that time for most of us :) FX that this is our month!! :happydance:

Welcome Rachael!! So glad to have someone else to be crazy with us :)
I am Tiff, 22 (variety of ages here- it's fun) and I have 1 5yo, 1 angel, and TTC since May!

Hahaha yay! I think a lot of us will be - judging by our tickers it's about that time for most of us :) FX that this is our month!! :happydance:

Well if :sex: carries on the way it has started this month I am sure gonna catch that egg!!
:happydance:

Oh and BTW, :sex: was funny lastnight let me explain:

So DH doesn't like to have :sex: when he KNOWS it's my fertile period and I am just doing it for a baby...for some reason it makes him go limp because he feels pressured. Ok fine so I won't tell him. But, I bought the preseed yesterday and said "well babe, I am going to kind of have to know because I need to insert it 10 min before sex". And that was that. So I get in bed lastnight (no preseed) and we start fooling around...And I am thinking- shit, I really wanna use it! But I wasn't slick enough to use it before I went to bed- oh well :( Funny part- 10 min into fooling around DH says "Babe, I think you should go to the bathroom" and I said "but I don't neeed to go" and he says "I know that BABE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM ;) " Ohhhhh I get it haha so I did the preseed and that crap is awesome. Nice and slippery! hahahha but now I feel like a waterfall I never stop leaking!!!

So DH doesn't like to have :sex: when he KNOWS it's my fertile period and I am just doing it for a baby...for some reason it makes him go limp because he feels pressured. Ok fine so I won't tell him. But, I bought the preseed yesterday and said "well babe, I am going to kind of have to know because I need to insert it 10 min before sex". And that was that. So I get in bed lastnight (no preseed) and we start fooling around...And I am thinking- shit, I really wanna use it! But I wasn't slick enough to use it before I went to bed- oh well :( Funny part- 10 min into fooling around DH says "Babe, I think you should go to the bathroom" and I said "but I don't neeed to go" and he says "I know that BABE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM ;) " Ohhhhh I get it haha so I did the preseed and that crap is awesome. Nice and slippery! hahahha but now I feel like a waterfall I never stop leaking!!!

HAHAHAHA
is that his way of saying lets make that baby now?? :haha:

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies xxx I am no stranger to crazy talk lol... For one I am actually a crazy person in dec 2009 I was diagnosed wi bipolar lol so you have a 100% honey nut loop lol.... And second In the last group I was in it was a nothing is/was taboo lol xxx so nothing will shock me... I loved the banter that comes with ttc it takes away some of the stress xxx :)

HAHAHAHA
is that his way of saying lets make that baby now?? :haha:

Apparently!!! I am so happy that he wants to but I said to him, "If I waste any of this expensive preseed because you go LIMP, I will be PISSED" :rofl:

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies xxx I am no stranger to crazy talk lol... For one I am actually a crazy person in dec 2009 I was diagnosed wi bipolar lol so you have a 100% honey nut loop lol.... And second In the last group I was in it was a nothing is/was taboo lol xxx so nothing will shock me... I loved the banter that comes with ttc it takes away some of the stress xxx :)

Yes, that is the truth, it does relieve some stress!!

LOL!!! Tiff!! A waterfall!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That is exactly how I felt!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->