Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

This has got to be the slowest tww everrr 5dpo i want to get symptom obsessive lol.. nothing just a dull ache. Good luck girls :)

9dpo today. Started spotting at 6dpo which is worse than normal but I do always get pre af spotting. Always makes me feel out but I know I'm not totally out until af comes

Congratulations to all who have received their BFP!! It gives me hope :)

Had a bad breakout in acne which has calmed slightly, had cramps, sore boobs and my husband noticed darker areoles.

A few days left till testing! I'm feeling really hopeful but also nervous! 23 months of BFN hopefully month 24 will be my month!

FX for you hun!! spotty skin is a sign!!

11dpo still BFN so im now waiting for AF :-( feeling slightly pissed off aswell xxx

Congratulations to all who have received their BFP!! It gives me hope :)

Had a bad breakout in acne which has calmed slightly, had cramps, sore boobs and my husband noticed darker areoles.

A few days left till testing! I'm feeling really hopeful but also nervous! 23 months of BFN hopefully month 24 will be my month!

I am in the same boat. Maybe its a good sign. I normally do not have swollen feeling breasts and sore nipples. It started today for me 13dpo. 11-12dpo was nothing but cramps, it was so bad I swore AF was coming and then I woke up this morning and it was gone. Good luck to you!! :flower:

Major temp drop today. Anticipating AF for tomorrow. No Christmas miracle for me...

Sorry to hear ProfWife and cathgibbs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I still have a couple of days of waiting, but am also not very hopeful. No symptoms whatsoever and BFN today on 9dpo (and my temps are going down and not up).

Fx'ed for 2013 BFPs!

Has anyone got any updates on their symptoms?

2 more days till testing for this girl! :)

I think im 7dpo due to misreading opks. My boobs feel abit bigger could be me tho, started with lots of cm today :/ dont know if im getting ready to start or what. Af due aroumd 25th/26th im trying to hold out to test.

I think im 7dpo due to misreading opks. My boobs feel abit bigger could be me tho, started with lots of cm today :/ dont know if im getting ready to start or what. Af due aroumd 25th/26th im trying to hold out to test.

I'm due for testing on the 23rd... Me and my OH have decided if AF doesn't show we will test Christmas Day and hope for our christmas miracle.. Don't know if I'll hold out that long though... So impatient and anxious!

Had headaches, acne, cramps, increased cm, sore boobs, darker areoles and extreme tiredness! I think it's my month this month! I hope it's yours too :)

Good luck girls!! I O'd today (pretty sure, I'll hopefully confirm with temp tomorrow) - I'll probably start testing on the 27th! I'm feeling like it's my month too!!:happydance:

I just joined this site, but the wicked witch joined me today too :sad2:

Hopefully BFP next month! Good luck to everyone still testing!!!

I'm due for testing on the 23rd... Me and my OH have decided if AF doesn't show we will test Christmas Day and hope for our christmas miracle.. Don't know if I'll hold out that long though... So impatient and anxious!

Had headaches, acne, cramps, increased cm, sore boobs, darker areoles and extreme tiredness! I think it's my month this month! I hope it's yours too :)

I hope so to i had a dream i did a test last night got a bfp but was pixlating like a TV vry strange lol i think cause its on my mind. Good luck fxed for you :)

Congrats on your BFP!!! I'm at 14 dpo today, I had some dull cramping on and off but nothing like when AF is on her way.. Also had spotting and weird symptoms so keeping my fingers crossed. I tested yesterday but I got a BFN... If AF doesn't show, I'm gonna test again on Christmas. Praying or my Lil miracle!! I really hope this thread is lucky... Good luck and congrats... Baby dust too you all!!!

Sorry to hear AF came for so many of you! Fingers are crossed for you for January!!

I am 4dpo.... basically just trying to keep busy so as not to lose my mind!!

I'm wondering if I can join this forum. I tested yesterday and got a :bfp:

this was after 11 months of trying....im soo happy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->