Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

My chart is looking nice!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3971f9 :thumbup:

How is everyone?

Feeling really low today.

I've had mad symptoms, I was sure if I did a test today I would get something.. Even the faintest of lines would make me happy!

My other half was at work so he couldn't talk me out of taking a test... So I took one... All be it 20 sensitivity but still....

I'm a little gutted, a lot gutted, expecting the witch to make an appearance. My period is due on the 23rd.

Perhaps month 25 of trying will be my month!

*sigh*

Im with you girl im soo fed up not a symptom in sight af due 25th 26th. Loosing hope for this month :( hope your ok dont rule it out till she shows but im here waitin g it out with you :)

I have had almost all the symptoms and I'm still getting BFN's and awaiting AF. Having symptoms or not having symptoms....it's not a clear indicator of pregnancy. Best of luck to you all! I'll be continuing to test until one or the other happens!

Same here - rather frustrated :growlmad: Temp went down today, expecting AF to make her appearance tomorrow.

I have had almost all the symptoms and I'm still getting BFN's and awaiting AF. Having symptoms or not having symptoms....it's not a clear indicator of pregnancy. Best of luck to you all! I'll be continuing to test until one or the other happens!

Have you tried them digi test that say weeks rather than pregnent?

Have you tried them digi test that say weeks rather than pregnent?

Huh...no I have not. I didn't know that even existed. I'll have to look into how exactly that works because if I can't get tests to pick up enough HCG to give a positive then I'm not sure one like that would work well at this point either. Of course the negatives could be accurate...

My friend did one and it flashed up 2 weeks so they must be sensitive to show that . She just took the test she didnt think she was going to be pregnent

I've heard of those, but I've never been able to find them in the stores. Doesn't ClearBlue make those?

I heard the ones with weeks pregnant on them were available in the UK only?

Pretty sure this is an evap as I forgot about it for at least 15min.....

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test81549[/URL]

My af isn't due until Tuesday as my LP has been varying from 12-16 days (13dpo now) I wouldn't believe it but my chart confirms O. Temps still high

Pretty sure this is an evap as I forgot about it for at least 15min.....

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test81549[/URL]

My af isn't due until Tuesday as my LP has been varying from 12-16 days (13dpo now) I wouldn't believe it but my chart confirms O. Temps still high

Fingers crossed for you!

Sooo... Question!!

Do you guys live by the mantra Drink til it's pink... or do you guys refrain from alcohol throughout the two week wait?

This is our 4th cycle ttc, I am 6 dpo... and since about a month before we started ttc I havent touched any alcohol! However, tis the season... and I have lots of social events and quite frankly I would love a glass of something right about now ;) Anyway! Would love your input!

I would go for it! Think about how many babies are conceived when people aren't trying, and probably drinking as much as they want! If anything, it will be a stress reducer which is a good thing:) I would just say drink in moderation and be merry!:thumbup:

I tested today couldnt help myself .. got a Bfn i feel so down right now :( waiting for af now to get the ball rolling for new year. Good luck girls and have a merry christmas :) xx

Merry Christmas to all on this thread :)

I got a positive opk a week ago, dtd loads! but not sure what to do now as i have pcos so not sure if it was a false positive! and i have irregular cycles so guess il just have to wait it out!

lots of dust to all xx

I tested today couldnt help myself .. got a Bfn i feel so down right now :( waiting for af now to get the ball rolling for new year. Good luck girls and have a merry christmas :) xx

How many dpo were you? Tomorrow I will be 9dpo and I REALLY want to test.... but am also scared of a bfn on christmas ! ahhh!

Af is due today no af another bfn so guess im just waiting around for that now. I feel like i could cry lol just wish af would come and i can get on with it :,( good luck for when you do. X

Merry Christmas!!

Well. At 9dpo this morning I tested hoping for a Christmas miracle but was very disappointed when I got a bfn (as if I couldn't see that one coming) hoping its just still too early! I will test again Thursday I think but am feeling much less optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->