Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

I'm so sorry Ask. If it is AF maybe you O'd on cd 15? I've heard some ladies get more than one day of positive opk's. Then your leutal phase would still be 12 days and you'd just have had a slow rise. Or maybe it still is IB. I hope it stops, I just know how disheartening spotting is. Last cycle I spotted for almost a week before AF arrived which really sucked but if you don't normally spot I think ere is still room for hope.

Thanks, Weebles. I read some posts of women saying that they had a shorter luteal phase after a CP. It would seem weird that I would ovulate the day before my +OPK but I guess it's possible. If I don't enter an OPK result on FF it puts my crosshairs on CD15. I don't think O day counts as luteal phase. Meaning my luteal phase would be 10-11 days, depending on if I count the red light flow this eve as CD1. Everytime AF shows up I feel like a failure. :(

It's not something to pass or fail, ttc is not a test. It's more like a journey and we all have different ways of getting there.

I guess I need to work on not being so hard on myself as well as my patience. If the red flow continues tomorrow should I count today or tomorrow as cd1?

Personally I go by my own rule which is that I count it as what day it was when I woke up. For blood work though I think it's only that day if it starts before 17:00 and you count it for the next if it starts after 17:00 so that's probably the right way to do it. I do hope it's not AF though.

Autocorrect is driving me nuts. I'm feeling crampy and kind of out too I guess but who knows.

I've always done it the same as you. Thanks for the quick responses! :)

Ok TMI but the bright red spotting turned totally brown...isn't it usually the other way around? This is a whacky cycle.

I'm sorry ask!! I hope its not AF coming earlier than expected! If it is AF, it's entirely possible that your OPK on the 15th would have been positive so you may have O'd a little earlier. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not AF though!! :hugs:

Thanks, Belle. Here's a pic of my OPKs...I think cd15 could be considered the beginning of the surge even though it's not totally positive. I didn't enter it on my chart bc I wasn't sure which way to go. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Ya, I'd say CD16 was your first positive. Its possible to O on the same day your OPK turns positive though!

I'm sorry Ask. Still hoping for a happy ending for you.

Well my temp shot back up this morning which I've never seen happen after I've spotted but then again this is only my 3rd cycle temping. Did a Wondfo and BFN but I guess if yesterday was implantation bleeding I wouldn't get a BFP yet. I still feel pretty skepticle though! DH wants me to me optimistic and positive but honestly having some skepticism makes it a little easier of a let down.

Well I'd say a temp spike is a good sign. Good luck to you!

Good luck Ask, I hope it stays up and AF stays away!

I had to take a break from temping this month because it was dictating my mood during the luteal phase. Up, down, erratic, it made me so emotional! But it's also really stressful not having those crosshairs to give me confidence that I O'd!

I'm 16 dpo today...I haven't tested because my parents are staying with us until tomorrow. If I test while they're here and get a BFN I will be so sad and have to pretend I'm not. If I get a BFP I will have to somehow contain my excitement and not tell them immediately. (DH is against me testing until AF is a week late, but there's NO WAY I could wait that long!)

Oh wow Wishn, 16 dpo! How long is your LP normally? That's forever and exciting!

Ask, I'm glad the spotting seems to be slowing down and your temp spiked!

My temp took a nose dive and I know it could either mean I heading for AF or maybe it's an implantation dip. Hope it's the later but I'm starting to get PMS symptoms now too.

Ahh! Wishn! you have me on pins and needles! I so hope this is it for you!!

Weebles, your chart is looking fantastic so far! If anything I bet your temps will jump higher tomorrow!

Thanks Belle, glad someone thinks it looks good! :p

I hate being a July straggler. C'mon tww, hurry up!

Weebles, this is the time when the TWW really drags! You're almost there!

I'm not sure I'll be able to join in on the late august testers thread next month (if there is one), as I'll be testing in mid august this cycle! I hope we get our bfp this cycle, because next cycle we may not get a chance as DH will be going on a long multiday hike right over my fertile week **facepalm lol

I'm a little jealous of your cycle length. It's amazing how much of a difference just a couple of days makes. I hope you get a BFP before he has his trip too, I'd be hard pressed not to tag a long, lol.

So much suspense, Wish! Can't wait to see that test! Weebles - hoping both of our temp drops is a good thing! I was shocked to see mine back up and at my highest temp this cycle this morning. I felt slightly queasy this morning and don't have much of an appetite today but it could just be my nerves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->