Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Your chart IS looking good, Weebles!

I don't know what is going on with me...temp is still up (and I temped 30 mins early bc I woke up before my alarm went off) and still spotting - just a little bit of light brown that I only see when I check for it with tp (sorry for the details). I'm worried something is wrong with me. Did a Wondfo with FMU and bfn.

Weebles sorry about the bfn but your chart is still looking good!

I did the digital this morning and it said pregnant 1-2! I also did a wondfo and dollar store test and got only faint lines, which DH didn't believe, so I'm glad I sprung for the digital. We're both thrilled!

Woohoo! That's wonderful, wish! So happy for you!

Thank you Ask! I'm sorry you're having a weird cycle, maybe your body is still adjusting after your CP?

Congrats!!!
My AF is due Aug 4 so I will probably do a test on Monday.

Hey Ask, every once in awhile I spot more than normal. It happened to me last cycle and twice before. The first 2 times I wasn't charting so I thought maybe it was annovulatory but I ovulated last month and still spotted a lot more than usual. It was very very stressful though, even when I wasn't ttc. I don't know why, it could be so many things.

The very first time I did go to the OBGYN. Was tested for STDs and had an ultrasound.. Everything was normal so I never got an explanation. I've chalked it up to hormones or maybe a poor quality egg. That's not to say that's what I think is going on with you. Like I said, there are so many things that can cause it.

Weebles your chart looks awesome!!! I would be excited if that as my chart!!!

I am excited Belle!! But seriously, my chart has done something every single month to get my hopes up and I feel like it's a stronger sign because it's scientific, lol. I can't help it though!

haha, weebles I can totally relate! Every single month my BBT chart does something new to get my hopes up! Its like my body is trolling me lol.

The latest thing getting my hopes up about this chart is how flat my temps have been. I keep thinking.... this MUST mean my hormones are super balanced!! It's probably just another ploy lol

Maybe my hormones are kinda off after the cp. Of course I've googled the heck out of it and found lots of posts of women saying they spotted for a week before AF was due and ended up with a BFP, but also posts of women who spotted and then didn't have a BFP. I just want the suspense to end one way or the other! At least we can wait in suspense together! :)

Belle - my pre-O temps were like that this cycle too! Made me wonder if it was the myo-inositol supplement I'm taking.

It is suspenseful for sure! Just a few more days now but time is dragging.

I started spotting but only noticed because I was checking for it. Usually when I spot I'll notice some when I wipe or my CM will be tinged but this was more like a teeny clot. :/ I'm not really too sure what to make out of that.

Weebles - for what it's worth I start spotting every cycle as early as 5 or 6 dpo and did so the cycle I got my BFP. I spotted til I was about 11weeks pregnant when it finally stopped. Just wanted to share, that you can spot and get your BFP. Good luck, I hope AF stays away for you!!

Afm, I'm still waiting to O and hoping for a longer luteal phase than 4/5 days. Still breastfeeding which seems to be the cause of my LPD :(

Weebles - for what it's worth I start spotting every cycle as early as 5 or 6 dpo and did so the cycle I got my BFP. I spotted til I was about 11weeks pregnant when it finally stopped. Just wanted to share, that you can spot and get your BFP. Good luck, I hope AF stays away for you!!

Afm, I'm still waiting to O and hoping for a longer luteal phase than 4/5 days. Still breastfeeding which seems to be the cause of my LPD :(

Thanks! I love hearing things like that, as someone who usually spots it's great to hear! I've got a story for you too about my friend who got preggo while breastfeeding and she hadn't even resumed her cycles yet. Good luck!

Same here so thank you for sharing that about your friend! I know I need to be patient and it'll all work out (fx) :)

I'm out for this month! The witch got me. Lots of dust ladies! Hope this is your month.

So sorry, Leinz...sending you baby dust for next month!

So my spotting seems to be decreasing and is almost non-existent today...anyone experience spotting getting lighter before AF showed? Other than the one time 4 days ago it's been a very light brown color...not red at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->