Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Ask and Wishn I'm so looking forward to seeing what happens next with you both! Fingers x

I'm a little jealous of your cycle length. It's amazing how much of a difference just a couple of days makes. I hope you get a BFP before he has his trip too, I'd be hard pressed not to tag a long, lol.

Your cycles seem to be a nice normal length! The majority of mine are around 25-26 days and its honestly a little jolting. It seemed like it took no time at all and all of a sudden I'm 10 cycles in (11 if you count the anovulatory cycle I had). I feel like I never get a reprieve from TTC to just be a normal person. CD 5-8 are honestly my favorite.... there is NO TTC pressure :) I'm usually done AF by then and don't have to worry about much of anything TTC related. Otherwise it's just a never-ending whirlwind of AF, ovulation and PMS.

Yeah but... Shorter cycles and you get to O more. :D

Belle, it's not that easy to not think about TTC regardless of how long or short your cycles are haha. BD before DH goes away, use heaps of preseed and keep your hips up! Knowing our luck, it'll probably be your month! Haha.

Ask, if your temps stay up it'll be triphasic! It's looking good. They say you can be more fertile after a loss! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Have any of you with longer cycles, like between 30-40 days, heard of anything to shorten them? Or are we just stuck like this?

Temp went down a bit from yesterday but still in the higher zone. Spotted light brown all day yesterday (very little) and still a little spotting this morning. The only red I saw was 2 days ago - 1 time in the evening when I wiped it was bright red then an hour later brown. Had a vvf line on a Wondfo yesterday with smu but nothing this morning with fmu, so maybe it was an evap. I'm afraid to go out and buy FRERs and waste them.

17 dpo today...DH wanted me to wait until tomorrow morning to test but I just couldn't stand another day of waiting. I did a wondfo test...and saw a faint line! I can't believe it. I'm in total shock. I haven't told DH yet...think I will get a digital to confirm tomorrow morning. I'm SO excited and praying this is for real and not a false positive.

Well my temp went up enough that I justified poas. This is the slowest and most exciting time of the tww. BFN though.

I tend to steer clear of FRERs as well Ask. They are just too expensive for me. Mostly I use the 88 cent WalMart tests and I'm pretty sure they are just as sensitive at 25ul. Sometimes hopeful thinking gets the best of me though. A vvf line would be enough to do it for me, lol. I hope it wasn't an evap!

Congratulations wish! I was suspecting you were preggo with how many dpo you were!!

Wishn!! Seriously so excited for you!!

Weebles, I'd be the same, a vvf line would have me losing my mind haha. Your chart is looking fabulous with that nice temp jump! I have my fingers crossed for you!

My temp today was the exact same for the 3rd day in the row (thermometer works fine, I checked it lol). I think its a little high for FP temps, BUT I think the stability has to be a good sign regardless. Hoping this will be my lucky month! It would be murphy's law.... If I got pregnant this month I'd be due right around the time of my brother's wedding... and I'm a bridesmaid, lol

That's a nice temp jump, Weebles!

I DO feel like I am losing my mind. I caved and went to the store just now and bought some FRERs - used smu (hadn't drank/eaten anything yet since fmu). BFN. I considered buying a bottle of wine with the tests in case AF shows, but I thought that might look bad. Lol.

Your temps are looking nice and stable, Belle!

Belle, I hope you're right and stable temps mean stable hormones! If nothing else, it will at least make detecting O easier.

Ask, I'm considering picking one up too. Trying to be good here.

Thanks ladies! :) I think I'm in denial. I may need to see the word "pregnant" on a digital to believe it.

Ask, it's still early, don't give up! I had a stark, white BFN at 13 dpo so a BFN at 9 or 10 dpo does not mean you're out!

Picked up a clearblue digital at lunch today...will do it along with a wondfo AND a dollar store test in the morning. Yes, I'm crazy, but I want to be sure it's for real!!!

Can't wait to hear the results Wishn!! Super happy for you :)

Thank you Belle! I'm rooting for you to be right behind me with your BFP! Did you say you're going to try BDing every other day and then every day after your positive OPK? That's what we did this month and it seemed to work! Baby dust!!!

Thanks Wishn! Definitely thinking about trying that method this go around! The BD marathons don't seem to be doing much

I couldn't resist poas today: BFN. Stupid test. I think I'll be using an FRER tomorrow if my temps stay up. Looking over my past charts 10dpo is usually my highest temp during my LP so if it stays up tomorrow it will be a good sign.

Edit: Whoops, I'm only 9dpo.. I'll need two more days of high temps before I let myself get excited. But who am I kidding, every month my chart does something to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->