Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Yogi I had the same feeling when we first started trying, Felt a bit naughty somehow!

I'm going to have to watch the great speed race, sounds interesting

Belle, as long as you O after CD8, you're fine. Plus, shorter cycles are best when you are TTC because you don't have to wait as long for results as your cycle is shorter and more cycles in a year mean more chances to get a BFP. Short LP is another story...

As we have two small children, my OH and I don't really get a chance to BD during the day. So we do it after they are asleep. I make sure to pee before we BD and afterwards I go to sleep with the stuff inside me. It feels gross but it's all for a good cause :winkwink:.

I love the great sperm race! This is EXCITING! <3

I started watching the great sperm race with my dh last night! Really well done and educational. Think we're going to have some 'gourmet sex' tonight...lol. Most of our TTC sex would not fall into that category!

Can I join? I keep popping into threads and then they go quiet :shrug: and I really just want to chat to others going through the same thing! lol I think my sister is already bored by it all.

AF due on the 23rd, testing from the 18th maybe? I'm not sure. Think I'm ovulating today, insemmed yesterday afternoon, plan to this evening and was going to on Sat, but might not be necessary if I am ovulating... I don't know.

This is my first month properly trying, SO FRICKEN EXCITED!!

Katy I hope you're right!

My temp dropped a bit today and I got crosshairs for CD 9. I know it REALLY looks like I've O'd but I'm not convinced that I have lol. My post-O temps are usually up around 36.8-9. We will keep up the BD marathon just in case and I will wait and see what my next few temps do.

Welcome Cinderella, in general the testing threads are a good place to connect with people going through the same thing you are!

I'm like 90% sure I will O today, my CP is in FULL SHOW, I can barely even reach it lol, and when I added a few temps to FF that are more in line with my typical post O temps it moves my O to today. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings! if my temp is low again tomorrow (relatively speaking) then O day might be tomorrow. CD 12-13 are my normal days :) Which would be today or tomorrow.

Hi Cinderella! It's my first month trying too, it's such an exciting time!

Sounds like it's time to get your moves on Belle! Can't wait to see some pregnancy tests in a few weeks!

I've heard such mixed reviews about BDing every day or every other day so OH and I decided that since we are not working right now (we are both teachers and it's summer) we are going for an every day and a half approach. Morning one day, evening the next day, morning again two days after that, etc. I figure we might as well take the few months of not working to give that a try!

Hi Cinderella! It's my first month trying too, it's such an exciting time!

Sounds like it's time to get your moves on Belle! Can't wait to see some pregnancy tests in a few weeks!

I've heard such mixed reviews about BDing every day or every other day so OH and I decided that since we are not working right now (we are both teachers and it's summer) we are going for an every day and a half approach. Morning one day, evening the next day, morning again two days after that, etc. I figure we might as well take the few months of not working to give that a try!

I'm a teacher too, Yogi! Currently lounging by the pool. Isn't summer break grand? :) Every day and a half sounds like a good plan! ;)

Are you getting married next weekend?! I just got married June 21st!

Yogi that sounds like an interesting BD strategy! I'm curious to see how it goes! We aim for every day around 5 or 6PM when I first get home from work. We're usually too tired to do it later. If O lands on a weekend then we'll usually do it in the morning

I can only insem when donor is free, so yesterday afternoon and he was supposed to be over tonight but he's not sure he can make it now as he's working late, majorly bummed as I really think I'm O'ing today, my CM is very fertile - am at least hoping for tomorrow otherwise I might only have one try this month! I know it's enough for some people, but i'm just not that lucky, lol.

I'm a teacher too, Yogi! Currently lounging by the pool. Isn't summer break grand? :) Every day and a half sounds like a good plan! ;)

Are you getting married next weekend?! I just got married June 21st!

Congrats on your wedding! Yes, I am getting married on the 16th. It's coming up so quickly! I've been out drinking tea on the patio trying to get rid of some unfortunate tan lines that I'd rather not have for my wedding dress. Luckily the rain has finally let up today so I can soak up a bit of sun!

Yogi that sounds like an interesting BD strategy! I'm curious to see how it goes! We aim for every day around 5 or 6PM when I first get home from work. We're usually too tired to do it later. If O lands on a weekend then we'll usually do it in the morning

Honestly I don't think we'd have the stamina to go for every day, but I feel like every other day sounds like not enough, so we're going for the middle, at least for two months. Although I'm just telling myself that it will happen in the first month so the second month won't even be necessary! If you tell yourself something enough, it's bound to come true, right?

We're doing every other day...it was feeling too much like work to do it every day!

CD11 today and I must say my CM can only be described in one word today: AMAZING! It's like the ocean...I think we will try to BD tonight and both days on the weekend!

Cinderella you are using a donor? That must be pretty nerve wracking!!!

Yogi and Wishn, DH and I used to feel like it was a lot of work and we would get tired out, but then we got creative and started to devise ways to keep it interesting haha

Cinderella you are using a donor? That must be pretty nerve wracking!!!

Yeah, it was at first, as in yesterday when we first met face to face. We had been emailing and texting for a few months first though. He DID manage to get round tonight (yay!) and it was slightly less awkward. I think I get to officially say I'm in the 2ww now :thumbup:

Yay for being in the tww!

Wishn, do you think the EPO helped with that ocean of ewcm???

I'm looking forward to seeing my temp tomorrow morning as I think I may have O'd today! I know my chart looks like I O'd already, but I just don't believe it lol

Haha maybe it was the EPO but I also took a Mucinex last night so that could also be contributing!

Belle, hope this is O for you...you are covered with BDing even if you already did!

Maybe its a combination Wishn! Either way woo hoo!

I know we are good and covered for BD, but I want to do it once more tonight,but DH and I got into a stupid spat, so I'm not sure it'll happen now haha

Hey ladies- mind if I join? I'm currently cd 3 so will be testing the last week of July or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->