Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

ashleywalton

Mama of 3 girls
Reaction score
I ovulate later than the typical 14 days...so I'm not sure when I'll be testing yet...just looking for some buddies :)

I'm due for AF on the 2nd of May. I probably wont wait that long to test if I'm honest hah

My AF is due april 29th, and that is when I'll be testing....I need people to hold me back from testing until then! My tests should be here Saturday.

Hi! :hi: Af due May 2nd for me! I'm currently 5 dpo. I'm a poas addict so I've already tested (I know I know not even possible yet) But would love some ladies to chat with during this tww!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I'm due on the 1st May, but have also couldn't resist and POAS this morning too lol - of course BFN!!!!

Dunno why but I feel like I O'd earlier (I don't temp or anything - I just go by my app tracker, CM and CP) than what my App said. But if I O'd when my tracker said I'm only 5DPO!

Starting to have sore boobs and also this weird vertigo feeling, both of which I had which prompted me to test with my son! x

My af is due May4 I don't know how many days dpo my body feels so different I've tested already i know it's way too soon but I feel strange. Just bought 5 test today

Mad due 1st may for me too, am currently 7dpo. Going to try to wait this one out until at least date AF due. X

AF due April 30th. I was crazy and tested a few days ago (I blame the crazy dreams i've been having about BFP lol). Hope some of us get BFP :)

Hey ladies just wanted you to update i tested this evening very very faint line maybe it's not even there. Went to a neighbors house and she said she sees it to maybe I should wait a few more days. Hopefully some of us get bfp I'm more scared than excited

Hey everyone,

Mind if I join? This is my first month TTC, and my first month off BC, so I'm not sure when AF is to arrive. My cycle before BC was about 32 days, so I'm thinking around then which would put AF due around May 2nd. I also don't temp as this is my first cycle TTC, but I am planning on temping next cycle. (Hopefully I won't need too although I know it's really unlikely I'll get pregnant my first cycle.) I caved and took a frer and an ic today. Too early I know. But while the ic was stark negative, I think I did see something on the frer. It came up toward the end of the limit, but I couldn't tell if it had color, or if it was a case of line eyes as it was very faint, so for now I'm calling it a bfn.

Hey ladies just wanted you to update i tested this evening very very faint line maybe it's not even there. Went to a neighbors house and she said she sees it to maybe I should wait a few more days. Hopefully some of us get bfp I'm more scared than excited

Wow! Can I be a teensy bit excited for you?:happydance:
Good luck- will be looking out for updates from you! X

Baby dust to everyone!:dust:

Hi ladies!!

My cycles have been a bit wonky lately, but AF should be turning up May 2nd. All my usual O signals put me on the right track for the 2nd...
Wishing luck and baby dust to all!

What are everyone's symptoms so far? For me the only symptoms I have are: itchy skin everywhere, I had some cramping on the 21st, which is abnormal at this point in my cycle, I'm thinking maybe implantation? And I have been extremely hungry yesterday and today. I also felt a little nauseous yesterday, but I think that might be because I broke my glasses. :dohh:

Good luck, everyone! Loads of baby dust to you all!! :dust:

I'm only 6dpo but not sure if its a symptom, I have an odd feeling in the back of my throat, the feeling I always get before throwing up but I don't feel nauseous at all. I've woken up super hot the past two nights, and woke up wanting water super bad last night. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but its impossible for me :(

Hey louloubelle78 I think it was just an evap line. Praying something pops up next week

AF is due 3rd or 4th ish, ordered a load of cheapies today so can test every day! Think I am around 4dpo at the moment on cycle 12 so trying to hold on to every last bit of faith.

Definitely been needing a thread like this to join in:) AF due somewhere around April 30 - currently 6 dpo. Totally try not to symptom spot, but have been TTC #2 since about Feb/March 2014 (and had a MC last month), so I think it is too much of a habit now not to!

Primary symptoms - very lucid dreams for the past 3 nights or so (could also certainly be related to my needing more sleep these days...although I actually got nauseous in last night's dream), dpo 4-5 stuffy/tingling nose (like the equivalent of when your stomach drops on a roller coaster), very pinpointed cramp (left lower abdomen) that has come and gone all day today after a day yesterday of some more general cramps (always could be food related...), cannot stand the smell of one of my student's permanent markers.

Plenty more little things here and there, but trying to 1) not hype myself up, and 2) not make myself look crazy:)

Gearing up for the one week wait now...

AF is due 3rd or 4th ish, ordered a load of cheapies today so can test every day! Think I am around 4dpo at the moment on cycle 12 so trying to hold on to every last bit of faith.

TTCMrsT - Keep hanging on! As upsetting as my MC was, it was comforting to know that I could get pregnant after trying for over a year. Fx for you!

I tested again yesterday BFN I think I might be out this month but its still early. Sorry to hear about ur MC sammy. That is so hard, but I agree after having mine last spring I keep in the back of my head at least I know I can get pregnant. Really think we need to get my husband tested. He just is so weird about going to a doctor (like most men) lol. Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->