Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

Gotta love the time difference - when I wake up there's been so much activity!

We are all still a little early to be getting BFP's so don't feel like you're out yet!! If I get tests today I can't say I won't take a test though! LOL. I wish I remember what day for sure I was feeling like I was ovulating...it was around the 18th but I can't remember...we aren't necessarily trying but kinda not preventing I guess...lol...I'm not really sure haha...it's a tricky situation...

We DTD on 20,21,22...so I know I won't even get a chance at a positive yet! I should add that my cycles are all over the place last few have been 29 days, 25, 33, 35, 25...you get the point...I can never pinpoint when I'm going to start my period or ovulate...

Hi Ashley! Sounds very similar to me! I used to be a clockwork 28 days kinda girl but in recent months I've had 26, 27, 23 and 29! Also NTNP but would be over the moon if it happened lol!
We dtd only twice at my most fertile apparently- 12 & 15 so not holding much hope really.

1UponATime I also cracked today and tested 'cos of my symptoms the last few days too! Silly really as at 8DPO still early!
Thought I could see a VERY faint line, but then thought could be an Evap - will try again in 2 days.

What do you lovely ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
loulou, I feel like I see a line, but I don't see color to it...keep testing!!

My cervix dropped down today and is now very soft 😭 AF is probably coming early cramps started. I so was hoping for a honeymoon baby.

I agree with loulou keep testing :)

Can't count yourselves out until AF arrives!!!

loulou I agree with the other ladies I see something...best to keep testing!

My tests will be here tomorrow afternoon and I'll be home all week--we have a late Spring Break...So I'll totally be testing haha!

How's everyone doing?

I'm okay, super emotional yesterday and more heart burn. Also had a dream I was pregnant. Nothing really other then that. I think my most recent test is bfn but then something catches my eye? Also anyone know how to read charts idk whats up with mine?

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh my gosh I've been super emotional the last couple days...and so bloated! I wish I knew about charts but I've never done them...sorry I'm not help!

Still very early days and plenty left to get your positives. I've been emotional/ hormonal as well but I normally am coming up to AF. No breast pain yet and I'm normally in agony the week before AF.
I know it's very unlikely I'm pregnant anyway, we only didn't use anything once. I think I'm getting carried away with "but what ifs". X

My 12dpo test was negative too. Maybe I will at least get my period this month.

I tested yesterday at 9dpo, was a bfn, felt very disheartened. I know it's way early and I shouldn't even have tested, it wasn't even fmu. Have lesrnt my lesson, not testing again until weds/thurs. good luck to everyone x

Well here I am, wtt but we had a whoopsie around ovulation with bc, 6dpo now and waiting, won't be awful now as we are stable, own home etc. may mess a little with my training but that can wait lol. So far only bloating n gas, and tender sides of boobs and esp more under arms and nipples more tender. Cm has gone from sticky creamy to a little more watery, cp high n medium firmness.
Gonna try wait til at least end of the week.
Good luck guys with your BFP!!

Yes hoping to see some BFP's pop up in the next few days...I'm thinking 2-3 days! :)
I'm craving chocolate...so I think AF is coming up...

Ashley, I'm craving chocolate too, and extremely irritable. Two signs of AF. I never get a natural period though, so if AF comes at least... I'm still sort of winning. Lol

2 things i wanted yesterday but couldnt eat, a banana at breakfast... Tasted bleurgh. And a gherkin at dinner. Either a good sign or they were dodgy tasting anyway lol.
Hopefully those choc signs are good and your bodies just keeping you guessing abit longer!

Thanks ladies! Good to know I wasn't imagining seeing something on the test lol!

So 9DPO and tested this morning with FMU - and the same thing happened! My mind must be playing tricks on me as again I can see a whiff of something?!

However tonight I saw some light pink cm (sorry tmi) whilst wiping. With my son I did have some implantation bleeding but it happened around when I was 5/6 weeks gone - not trying to get my hopes up 'cos some months I do spot before AF, or come on early:growlmad:

Hope everyone is good - I've been craving sweet things too lol x

I'm right behind ya :( 9dpo and bfn, had a little cramping last night and fell asleep early. I've had heartburn and thought I had the start of my bfp yesterday. Now this morning no doubting its a bfn :( feeling out for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->