Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

Hey louloubelle78 I think it was just an evap line. Praying something pops up next week

Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to hear of your MCs TTCMrsT and Sammy really hope you both get your:bfp: this cycle.

AFM, according to my period tracker app, im 7DPO. I've been feeling extremely run down and tired (could be from the stress of moving to Australia from the UK in Feb and trying to fit in at my new job and it's got to me). Also my boobs are still sore and have had cramps all day today too (they were mild yesterday, but more pronounced today, and the most blinding headache ever made worse by my toddler by launching a building block at me right between the eyes!!!

Off to have a relaxing soak in the bath to unwind from it all lol!

Hi everyone! So glad there is so much activity here! Sorry I've been quiet..I had my wisdom tooth out on the 23rd so I've been a little miserable since then. My tests should be here today or Monday so I'll be testing every day probably because I'm a POAS addict too! LOL...I don't even know when I O'd for sure...so I just know the few days we DTD without protection so I'll be going from 6 days after that...which is tomorrow!

Hi! :hi: Af due May 2nd for me! I'm currently 5 dpo. I'm a poas addict so I've already tested (I know I know not even possible yet) But would love some ladies to chat with during this tww!

Lol I am a POAS addict as well...I have no test or else I would have probably testing this morning...can't wait to get my tests! LOL

I ordered my tests to come in today (11dpo) or so I thought...but I just checked my order and realized that I didn't do the 2 day shipping, so my tests won't be here till Thursday (16dpo).....So, I guess I will have to run out and buy just one so I can test on Wednesday. Maybe it's for the best though....those tests were going to be really tempting to use if I got them today!

I'm getting so impatient. I swear each month the tww gets longer and longer I just want my bfp. I'm only 7dpo but really feeling out today. No cramps, no sore bbs, temps all over the place, only unusual thing for me is heartburn. I want so badly to see that second line. but nothing but stark white

Try to stay positive!
Bummer about tests not coming when you expected! Its hard not to test when they are sitting RIGHT THERE! lol

Hi can I join you all. We're not officially trying until next year but I've ended up here in the 2ww. We got carried away on cd9 of a 28 day cycle. I'm always 28 days and I have 3 children already. I've never used opks etc so don't know if I ovulate on cd14 which is the norm.

I know I have a very small chance of being pregnant, hopefully I ovulated earlier.
Anyway AF due 1st/2nd May, not doing any tests though until I'm late. Xx

Hi can I join you all. We're not officially trying until next year but I've ended up here in the 2ww. We got carried away on cd9 of a 28 day cycle. I'm always 28 days and I have 3 children already. I've never used opks etc so don't know if I ovulate on cd14 which is the norm.

I know I have a very small chance of being pregnant, hopefully I ovulated earlier.

We are so in the same boat!! We are usually very careful! I mentioned another baby...We have 3 girls already...I've used OPKS and I know I ovulate late in my cycle. So I just count 6 days from DTD...sometimes that's the earliest you can get a positive. Up to 10 or later obviously. Lol.

Lots of luck to all of you and no need to ask to join! Let's just keep each other company...

Should I update the front page with all our names or no? Let me know.

I am due May 1st too! 8dpo here think I'm out. BFN today. 😒 excited for all of you!!

Also hubby and I bd on cd 9/10 it was late loll. We have 3 already and a 4th would be wonderful!

We are so in the same boat!! We are usually very careful! I mentioned another baby...We have 3 girls already...I've used OPKS and I know I ovulate late in my cycle. So I just count 6 days from DTD...sometimes that's the earliest you can get a positive. Up to 10 or later obviously. Lol.

Lots of luck to all of you and no need to ask to join! Let's just keep each other company...

Should I update the front page with all our names or no? Let me know.
Hi I have 2 girls and a boy, we was planning on a 4th next year. I can't count from when we dtd it was once and on cd9. I probably having ovulated until cd13/14. I'll have to hope I ovulated early or hubby has long lasting sperm haha.

I am due May 1st too! 8dpo here think I'm out. BFN today. 😒 excited for all of you!!

Definitely not out, with my 1st I done a test 13dpo and it was negative. A week later it was a blazing positive. My 3rd I tested at 9dpo and if was negative, 10dpo it was very faint on a FRER x

I do not feel pregnant at all but to be honest I never have this early with my 3 children.

Thinking I'm out today. I took another frer and bfn. AF is due somewhere between the 29th and May 3. No symptoms really except some cramping on the 21st and again today. Today's feel like AF cramps, but I usually don't get those till she arrives. Not testing again till at least the 3rd. Good luck to all you ladies! Fx and baby dust!

I wish I was having symptoms besides the heartburn. trying to stay positive since I'm only 7dpo but just dont feel like this was our month

I have fingers and toes crossed for you all. Don't give up x

We are all still a little early to be getting BFP's so don't feel like you're out yet!! If I get tests today I can't say I won't take a test though! LOL. I wish I remember what day for sure I was feeling like I was ovulating...it was around the 18th but I can't remember...we aren't necessarily trying but kinda not preventing I guess...lol...I'm not really sure haha...it's a tricky situation...

We DTD on 20,21,22...so I know I won't even get a chance at a positive yet! I should add that my cycles are all over the place last few have been 29 days, 25, 33, 35, 25...you get the point...I can never pinpoint when I'm going to start my period or ovulate...

Well mail just came and no tests...so I'll get them Monday afternoon...I'll be testing every day after that for sure! lol

I cracked and tested. 11dpo, afternoon urine, admittedly I did not hold my pee (maybe an hour or two hold tops) but I still feel out. Ugh I wish I had waited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh