LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Thanks everyone!

Hiya wooks! Miss you bunches, your daughter is beautiful btw...you should add me on Facebook LOL

Pook is not a scammer! But then I think we've all realised that. 'It's the most won-der-ful time of the year' (for trolls - it's the summer holidays! Beware!)

Hi sizzles, an old friend here :winkwink:

Really struggling to log into our other forum, but I wanted you to know I'm trying to keep up with your impending IVF journey! I find I don't really fit into any of the threads now I've had our little miracle and I don't want to rub others' noses in it (as I know how that feels)

Hopefully, now I know your other 'home' is here...I can pop in and keep up with your exciting news! Let the stalking commence! (I'm incognito too, so you won't know I'm here.....!) :coolio:

Love and luck always xxxx

How lovely to hear from you! :hugs:

I'm sure people wouldn't feel that way at all. Personally I miss the updates. As I recall, you did short protocol, but once I hit EC and ET I may well need to call on you for support and note comparisons! I wish you lived closer; I'd love to have met up with you.

How's bubs?

How lovely to hear from you! :hugs:

I'm sure people wouldn't feel that way at all. Personally I miss the updates. As I recall, you did short protocol, but once I hit EC and ET I may well need to call on you for support and note comparisons! I wish you lived closer; I'd love to have met up with you.

How's bubs?

Yep short protocol, but here if you want to know anything! Once you've done the DR I think it's the same?!

Where abouts are you? I think we're a fair way apart?

Bubs is amazing. Still pinching ourselves every day that she's here. I can honestly say, we're loving every minute....even the night time feeds! Ltttc is totally pants, but when it finally happens (and i know it will for you) you just treasure every little bit. It also helps that she is just yummy too!

I don't mean to but in, but what is "short protocol"? I'm in the US and haven't heard that term before. Is it IVF?

I don't mean to but in, but what is "short protocol"? I'm in the US and haven't heard that term before. Is it IVF?

Hi Sib

Yep, it's IVF without downregging. In the UK, IVF with downregging is called 'long protocol'. As I was an 'older' IVF-er at 37 (though I look, way younger...you can ask sizzles :winkwink:) my FS decided I didn't need to shut every thing down. I started straight on the stimulation drugs.

X

Not butting in at all! 'Tulip' and I are just 'catching up'!

Short protocol (as opposed to long protocol) is the initial part of the ivf stage (you do either/or) before egg collection. Short protocol doesn't involve down regulation. HTH

I'm in Wiltshire (down south) so you'll have to give P a l'il snuggle from me, sent through the e-waves! We're going away for a few days tomorrow, so I'll be catching up on my return and hopefully will have news of appointments/drugs. I'm off to pack! x

Sorry! I was v slow in my response wasn't I!

Tulip looks WAY younger than her not-actually-that-old age! It's the Maltesers that do it! :winkwink:

Night all!

Not butting in at all! 'Tulip' and I are just 'catching up'!

Short protocol (as opposed to long protocol) is the initial part of the ivf stage (you do either/or) before egg collection. Short protocol doesn't involve down regulation. HTH

I'm in Wiltshire (down south) so you'll have to give P a l'il snuggle from me, sent through the e-waves! We're going away for a few days tomorrow, so I'll be catching up on my return and hopefully will have news of appointments/drugs. I'm off to pack! x

Haha, you remembered that my geography skills aren't quite up to scratch :winkwink: Yep, we're miles away.

She sends sloppy snuggles back x Have a lovely time and looking forward to your exciting updates x

I had almost NO pms this month (before AF anyway) but she's rearing her ugly head. Heavy spotting tonight, I'm sure it's the end of another failed cycle. No HSG magic fertility cure for me apparently!

Try not to be too upset oneKnight. I've heard the magic of HSG is good for 2-3 cycles. :hugs:

I didn't get my hsg magic either. Missed the first cycle as hsg was after ovulation. Last month didnt work so clinging onto the that third month thing. Hope it works out for us all:)

On to month 18 for us and just found out that hubby is going to be away this month during fertile days..... :( Trying to stay positive but getting hard, especially because it seems literally every month I am hearing of more and more ppl being pregnant and in the next 4 months my sis and 3 best friends are all having babies..... humph.... how do you all stay positive?

humph.... how do you all stay positive?
In the daytime, mostly by staying busy/distracted and/or ignoring it.
I only cry under cover of darkness in the solitude of night when everyone is asleep.

I'm not positive at all, but extremely adept at hiding it.

I'm definitely finding it harder. Some days I'm ok and just get on with things.... other days I find myself really positive that this is going to be our month but then I have the days where I think it's never going to happen and maybe it's time to just accept that and be extremely grateful for what we have...........

Did this thread die?
Everyone move to another thread??
Surely not everyone got pregnant since August?

I sold my iphone, so I don't get online as much anymore.

I'm trying a self-medicated cycle, I took black cohosh CD1-11, BD'd on O day ~CD18 with preseed, and started progesterone cream 4DPO. Currently waiting the dreaded 2WW.
Kinda surprised that I can't seem to even notice any effects of the progesterone, heck, I even got creamy CM yesterday and I thought progesterone killed CM? Eh, who knows. Couldn't tell any noticeable differences on the black cohosh either, MAYBE just a bit light headed feeling, but not enough to say for sure.
(The ONLY thing the dr ever could say about me was low progesterone, and I'm not even sure that was accurate......but supposedly the cream is supposed to really help. What's the worst that could happen? It's not like one can get any more NOT pregnant...)

The theory is that if I can magically get pregnant this month, or next, I will have time to be pregnant and have the baby before I start radiography school. You may withdraw from radiography school without penalty due to pregnancy, but just bleh, I'd rather not ---- and it's not like I'm very likely to accidentally get prego mid-semester. Just gonna try real hard this and next cycle, and then probably "NTNP" or lazy-TTC for a couple months till I can afford to see my RE again.

I'm here. Got bfp 3rd month after hsg but it turned into a chemical. Hoping. To recreate the bfp sometime soon as I'm sick of ttc. How are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->