LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

So I had my usual 3 month follow up appt with my Dr this past week and it felt so discouraging. Normally he is so positive but this time I left feeling pretty crap. Mainly I was just getting the paperwork for DH to go and have another SA but I did ask what would happen if nothing has changed....If no changes then he'll send DH to see a urologist and also refer me for a lap and dye to check my tubes....I guess just to rule things out but he's fairly certain nothing will show up. He did say though that he really believes that morphology can be improved and that even small changes can make a difference. What he was vague about was DH's sperm count because he never actually told me what it was at the first appt, just that it was good. This time however he hinted that it wasn't actually great but said that it's important that we stay positive as we have to remember it only takes 1.

I don't know..... sometimes it's hard to stay so positive! I've just finished ovulating for this month so will see what happens next month when I know for sure that its been over 90 days since hubby had antibiotics. After that he's going to go for his next SA so we will know one way or another if there has been any change. I'm so scared nothing will have changed because I really don't know what we will do next. Hope you are all well :hugs:

My doc has yet to comment on OH's 3% forward motility. He said the results weren't in my chart - well they'd better not lose them after I paid for the test! I did write down what they told me over the phone though....I think the clinic keeps OH's record as a separate patient, at least that's how they billed us, so I assume they're in his file instead of mine.
His count was 30mil, which isn't high, but doesn't sound too terrible either, maybe your OH is just in the low end of normal range too?

Yes possibly. After the first test Dr was confident that he had a good count, not great motility but major problem was morphology. This time when I questioned things he said count ok but not great but that anything above 1 was good...not helpful!! :( I guess only time and another SA will tell.......

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I've just caught up!

OneKnight - I hope you OH is properly ok now; that must have been a real scare for you both!

AFM, I registered for our first IVF cycle yesterday, with the arrival of af! Yay! Ridiculously excited about something I really didn't want to do, but it's now becoming more of a possibility that we might actually have a baby! Drugs will arrive in the next couple of weeks, then I'm down-regging from 16th August. Woop-de-do! :happydance:

'Hi' to everyone else!

OneKnight - your husbands results sound pretty similar to ours (poor motility although your count is slightly better). DH has been taking supplements for the past few month to try and improve his motility.

OneKnight - your husbands results sound pretty similar to ours (poor motility although your count is slightly better). DH has been taking supplements for the past few month to try and improve his motility.

What have you been trying? I have read several theories but we haven't tried anything yet. (Been too busy with all this other medical snafu and follow-ups from his chest pain episode)

I've been kinda hit or miss with my temps this cycle, but I'm pretty sure that I've ovulated, about 6dpo now. We did BD the night before so FX! I'm holding out a little more hope than usual because this cycle has been so DIFFERENT. After years of the same-old same-old non-productive cycle pattern, maybe if we shake things up a bit we'll get different (better) results! I'm still in that after-HSG potentially increased fertility time! But who knows?
Short LP I should have AF in 5 more days, regular LP, 8 days, somehow the first 30 days of this cycle flew by (normally I'd be back on AF already by CD33 lol) so just chillin for the rest!

What have you been trying? I have read several theories but we haven't tried anything yet. (Been too busy with all this other medical snafu and follow-ups from his chest pain episode)
He is taking the Wellman conception tablets and some additional Vitamin C.

I know there are a whole host of tablets they can take but I thought I would ease him in gently :haha:

He is taking the Wellman conception tablets and some additional Vitamin C.

I know there are a whole host of tablets they can take but I thought I would ease him in gently :haha:
I also read vit C was good and I thought "hey, that's an easy one" :haha:
My hubbs isn't opposed to taking vitamins, but he doesn't like to take a whole lot of different pills. He's a "One A Day" kinda guy.

Sorry to jump in mid thread but anyone who would like me cbfm monitor, I am selling it just email me if interested
Thanks for your time!

This girl is a scammer! She scammed me out of $50. Be very careful of her and don't buy anything form her. And no matter what, don't add her to Facebook.

Im not a scammer been on here for years but ok think what you wish, someone bought it anyhow I've never even heard of you curl

Pooka,

GDane and I were texting and she told me about your fab trip coming up. I'm so jealous!!!! Have fun babe...you so deserve it all!!!

Did you get the book I mailed to you? The IVF book. I think its sweet that we are sending it around to everyone and then a sig to say GL. Guess what??? I'm the one who forgot to sign...LMBO :rofl:

Sorry to jump in mid thread but anyone who would like me cbfm monitor, I am selling it just email me if interested
Thanks for your time!

This girl is a scammer! She scammed me out of $50. Be very careful of her and don't buy anything form her. And no matter what, don't add her to Facebook.

Oh horrible!!:growlmad:

:hugs::flower:

you're going to believe thus girl that only posted once on this site over both here_we_r and I. who have known her for years, sent her stuff, abd I have her as a friend on fb and text her all the time? She's one of the sweetest girls I know and I think it's so sad that she's trying to help someone abd gets bashed. a group of us had started this thread and can ask for it to be deleted. I apologize for typos I'm on my phone. but take my word for it. She is not a scammer.

on top of all of that we even were going to meet on vacation but my husband switched jobs abd have no vacation time at work. do not block her wobbles

Aww thanks Gdane and Here_!!!!

Here:I did get the book, but I only have read a little of it...that reminds me, I need to get to reading :) I saw that you didn't sign it, and wondered what happened there :) Thank you soooooooo much for sending it to me!!
Thank you for the best wishes on the trip, I CANNOT wait!! I am sooooo super excited!
How have you been btw?? I have missed you bunches and hope everything is awesome with you. I need to check out your journal, I haven't been on here much in quite some time, well other than trying to sell my cbfm for a lady that needs it.

Gdane: Aww thanks for backing me up, anyone that knows me knows that can't be true. Especially since we were some of the ones who started the thread and spoke even before that. I soooooo wish that we could go on vaca together still, too bad that you don't have any vaca time. Next year we should plan it!!!! Talk to you soon

Love you ladies!

Gdane-

I know I shouldn't be in here, as I don't belong in your group, and blah, blah, blah, but when you mess with Pook, you mess with Wooks. Pook's an old friend of mine on here at BnB, and I too can vouch for her kindness and honesty. I'm not sure why anyone would think she's a scam artist or whatever, but seriously, Pook's done her time on these boards, and like Gdane, I can defend her character also.

So, back off on Pook, Ms. Sister. Or duke's up, I'm telling you. Okay. I will resume my quiet stalking ways now in here. LOL!!!!!

I don't know Pookabear but the fact that the person alleging she is a scammer has only been a member of B&B since this month makes me think they are the scammers/trolls! On your side Pookabear!! :hugs:

I know I shouldn't be in here, as I don't belong in your group, and blah, blah, blah, but when you mess with Pook, you mess with Wooks. Pook's an old friend of mine on here at BnB, and I too can vouch for her kindness and honesty. I'm not sure why anyone would think she's a scam artist or whatever, but seriously, Pook's done her time on these boards, and like Gdane, I can defend her character also.

So, back off on Pook, Ms. Sister. Or duke's up, I'm telling you. Okay. I will resume my quiet stalking ways now in here. LOL!!!!!

:rofl: Wooks..you so trip me out girl. "put the duke's up"....:rofl:..that is totally something I would say :rofl:

Aww thanks Gdane and Here_!!!!

Here:I did get the book, but I only have read a little of it...that reminds me, I need to get to reading :) I saw that you didn't sign it, and wondered what happened there :) Thank you soooooooo much for sending it to me!!
Thank you for the best wishes on the trip, I CANNOT wait!! I am sooooo super excited!
How have you been btw?? I have missed you bunches and hope everything is awesome with you. I need to check out your journal, I haven't been on here much in quite some time, well other than trying to sell my cbfm for a lady that needs it.

Gdane: Aww thanks for backing me up, anyone that knows me knows that can't be true. Especially since we were some of the ones who started the thread and spoke even before that. I soooooo wish that we could go on vaca together still, too bad that you don't have any vaca time. Next year we should plan it!!!! Talk to you soon

Love you ladies!

Gdane-

I'm doing good. Thanks love for asking. Wait until you get back from your trip and then read. I"m super excited for you. You know I had to ask GDane if she had been on here to see what was said. I commented that way to be nice but to let the ladies know that you are "OUR" girl. Been with us for a long time. Anyways..you know what..there is nothing to prove to anyone. <3

Off my box and now moving on!!! I stalk but don't comment since my status has changed but I had to comment when I saw that.

One last thing...get a good cold drink for me EVERYDAY on your trip. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->