LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Have any of you ever taken progesterone supps (vaginal cream)? I have to take it after I ovulate. This is my second month and I swear it makes me crazy...vivid dreams, emotional and to top it off, about 2 days after starting it I get all the classic AF/pregnancy symptoms (sore breasts, nausea, tired). I know I need it, but seriously, could mother nature mess with us any morey!?!?!? Oh well, count down until my beta blood draw...9 days!
I think my doc is gonna put me on progesterone supplements too, maybe next cycle. From hearing you talk, I'm not looking forward to it! But if it works, it'll be worth it!!

I had a dream last night, where I had a baby girl homebirthed in my parent's bed then I got up and immediately went to work. I think the baby went to the hospital so I couldn't nurse it, and I had a nigtmarish time at work where some of my former bosses were making us work hard. Approximately 2 weeks later I decided I wanted to be a mommy and went and got the baby back from the hospital.

I think it was a combination of lots of dreams, fears, and memories......it was just weird.

I keep having weird dreams too. Must be the uncertainty of everything. Makes you feel weird when wake up. X

Well I've known through a mutual friend that another friend has just started ttc. I'm shamelessly annoyed - been married 5 minutes and still live with parents, I just know she will fall within the year. Anyway it came up in conversation on Saturday and I actually found myself giving some really good advice;

Don't start timing bedding, symptom spotting or anything else for at least a year
Treat every month as if it's possibly the last with just you and your husband etc
Don't stress that it is taking too long until you reach a year, it's normal

It seemed to be taken in good faith and she admitted she was worried about talking to me as didn't want to be insensitive. I've told her if she is still struggling after a year, I would introduce her to the horrific world of planned parenting - should be interesting ;)

I didn't find myself getting upset whilst we were discussing it and I seemed rather zen about the whole encounter - sure it wont last ;)

I'm the same feisty! This happened to me and then my friend got pregnant first month trying. I will never forgot her smirking as she told me how easily I was for her and how it should had been my turn and how excited she was. Obviously I am pleased for her but it was such a shock to me that it could happen so easily. I cried to two days an felt better ish after a week:-( Her baby is due September x

I was getting some CM and thinking we should get busy today....

But hubby came on with sudden signs of a heart attack and we are in the hospital overnight!!!!
They DON'T think it was a heart attack, but are doing some blood tests to check for heart damage somehow.
He was sweating profusely and having stabbing chest pains near his heart! He was breathing rapidly and really suffering. They gave him nitroglycerin and I could see it working. I could see his normal color returning and the sweat stopping right in front of my eyes, and at the same time his heart rate returned to normal on the monitor, and his breathing eased up, then he opened his eyes and said the pain had eased up.
They admitted him overnight for more tests and he's been the typical male wandering the halls and making the nurses scold him!! He got all the good drugs and is sleeping, while I'm wide awake.
They really didn't say what caused the "attack" but I'm relieved that he seems to be ok!!

We are back home tonight, soooo tired from "not sleeping" in the hospital. Hubbs seems to be doing great. Follow up with his regular doc later in the week.

Hubbs was complaining about feeling hot, so I handed him a thermometer. His response? "Eeew, is that the one you use in your cooch?" (I temp vaginally)
"no"
"How can you tell?"
"Mine is pink!" :)

The back of one knee is swollen, not sure what happened, bug bite or mystery problem? Sigh. He never did take his temp - said he'd just drank an ice drink and it wouldn't be accurate anyway, and then I guess he forgot about it. Men....

I got off work plenty early, but I'm awake with indegestion. Ugh!

Sorry to jump in mid thread but anyone who would like me cbfm monitor, I am selling it just email me if interested [email protected]

Thanks for your time!

Ok so this is a little strange (certainly for me anyway) so was wondering if any of you ladies could shed any light/insight!.... AF arrived as predicted a week past Friday - was normal period with cramping for a couple of hours the first day then bleeding lasted for 3 days (normal) followed by spotting - again normal for me. However the spotting hasn't really stopped. The first couple of days it was super light and just after I wiped (sorry if TMI) but the last 2 days there has been more. Yesterday it started after I exercised but today I've had it since I got up - both after wiping and on a liner. This isn't normal for me although I did get brown spotting last month on Day 9 of my cycle (which is the day I'm on for this cycle today) which again was unusual. Has anyone else experienced this? It's old blood (fairly dark brown). I'm not on any medication at all.... No idea what could be causing this. Also yesterday I had some mild crampy pains in my lower back and a little in front before I exercised but they past and then today I've had a couple of little twinges but nothing major. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies :)

(I've had spotting now for 6 days)

I've had a cycle or two with odd spotting. For me it was just a fluke. :shrug: Maybe give it a day or two then call your doc?

Hope all is well. :hugs:

When I was in the hospital a couple weeks ago, I know they did a urine preg test figured standard issue. It said negative on the chart, I think. They didn't mention it and I assumed there was nothing to mention.

Got a bill from the lab and they also ran a blood HCG "qual" test. What does that mean? Was there something to look into? Or is that standard issue too? It was second-most expensive test on the bill.....maybe they just wanted the money?

Pretty sure I'm not, temps are too low IMO, but makes me wonder what they were looking for

STILL having mild pains from that darn cyst. They're more "ignorable" now, but it sucks knowing something is still there!!! UGH I'm so frustrated with that thing!

I'm like CD26 after that 9 day period, and I think I'm just now ovulating - got some watery CM last two days. I told hubbs it was baby-making day and he'd better get it on, lol so romantic, but we're cool like that. I'm using a Soft cup to try to hold the goods near my cervix. My sister got pregnant on a wonky, long, delayed-ovulation cycle using Soft cups and she recommended I try them too. Compared to most things, even Preseed, they are cheap, so why not?
I think my body tried to ovulate earlier (two days of fertile CM but no temp rise - see chart) but it was the same day OH went into the hospital for chest pain and probably stress-delayed ovulation. Anyways, hope we caught it tonight! Right now it's the only thing I can do is have sex the right days and cross my fingers. Might not stick if my progesterone is still too low, but what can I do?

Ugh. We got a TON of doctor bills in the mail today. And I think my insurance is balking at paying for my HSG - which I thought they would. But if they won't pay that, then I'm not maxed out on yearly benefits and they had better pay some of my ER bill!!!! I'll give 'em hell. Though, my dad did send a little money to help with the ER bill. Very nice of him and I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->