March/April Spring bee's

I just asked this in another thread but I want to ask you all - do you test based on the dpo you are or when the test package says it could pick something up? I have 2 FRERs burning a hole in my pocket but I realize I'm only 6dpo. That said, I'm expecting AF this Sat or Sun, so I'm 4 days away from it, 5 at most. Some packages say you might get a positive result starting at 4 days before expected AF, but it's like a 10% chance or something.
anyone understand my babble and care to share? :)

I've always been an early tester :lol: So I will probably start testing around March 30th (9dpo).

I'm Brittany. We've been NTNP for 2 years, but doing fertility medications since Nov 2013. This is my first cycle that my body has responded to the treatments and actually ovulated, so I've got my FX!

I just asked this in another thread but I want to ask you all - do you test based on the dpo you are or when the test package says it could pick something up? I have 2 FRERs burning a hole in my pocket but I realize I'm only 6dpo. That said, I'm expecting AF this Sat or Sun, so I'm 4 days away from it, 5 at most. Some packages say you might get a positive result starting at 4 days before expected AF, but it's like a 10% chance or something.

I usually start testing around 7DPO (so 7 days before my missed period) because I have no willpower :laugh2: Granted the chances are very low, but I did find out I was pregnant with my son at 7DPO, so I know it's possible :lol:

Definitely by DPO. Those packages that come with the tests assume that you have a 28 days cycle with a 14 day luteal phase. They don't account for people with shorter luteal phases.

Don't waste an FRER at 6 DPO. Nearly impossible to get a positive that early.

awesome - thanks for the quick replies!! I am very hesitant to test early anyway, esp with my lack of symptoms and drop in temp today. We'll see how much will power I have until the weekend!

So I caved this morning at what I thought was 6dpo and got this......

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/D0280877-7E04-496E-BF22-D179772A9603_zpsy4psykta.jpg

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/ADD459AF-9551-49D4-B0C4-63ED1EF96662_zpsfapyllbg.jpg

Wow Jbaby! I think you're wrong about being 6 DPO :haha:, but that's definitely a BFP!!!!!! Congrats!

Yer I'm thinking maybe I ovulated earlier!!?? But I'm also concerned that it is the molar pregnancy grown back! :-S
I'm scared to be excited!!

I doubt it's the molar! I don't know too much about them, but I don't think they grow back after complete removal?

You should set up an appointment with a doc asap, but I think you should be optimistic! This is your rainbow! Yay!

My ob said not to come in until I miss AF which isn't for another week :-( I guess that's Incase I have a chemical?
I will make the appointment today though cos it will probably be another week before I can get in cos she is always so busy!!

Front page updated, Welcome IGrowEmXL:wave: good luck this cycle:flower:

Jbaby- Congrats!! thats definitely a bfp:)

Redrose- I still think the cm is a really good sign of something:flower:

Nina- I also see a line on your last test, and it looks like it has color too:) keeping my fx'd it gets darker for you hun

Wish2B- Awh thank you hun, I try my best:) :hugs:
I started testing at 6dpo and I swear thats when I got my very first faint positive on a first response, what brand did you get? some are more sensitive then others and will pick it up quicker. I hear alot of good things about the dollar store brand so maybe you should go get some of those, cant beat getting it for a dollar:winkwink:

I got my wondfo's about 4 hrs ago and finally tested one out, I think it reassured me that there's a line and Im not crazy. I went ahead and ordered more frer's and cb digi with the week estimator that I will use after my period is late(if this is real, eek Im so nervous). Dh is getting me some prenatal's because I just realized mine are expired, even if it turns out Im not pregnant I will probably still take them. And I am going to take a break from poas tomorrow just so I can relax and not stress about this "is the line dark enough" crap:wacko:
Anyway sorry for the mini rant there haha here's my test:thumbup:
I cant believe this is actually happening:shock:

Attachments

• wondfo6.jpg
    wondfo6.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7
  • wondfo7.jpg
    wondfo7.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10

I go by dpo hun altho always works out 4/5 days before expected af x

I got my wondfo's about 4 hrs ago and finally tested one out, I think it reassured me that there's a line and Im not crazy. I went ahead and ordered more frer's and cb digi with the week estimator that I will use after my period is late(if this is real, eek Im so nervous). Dh is getting me some prenatal's because I just realized mine are expired, even if it turns out Im not pregnant I will probably still take them. And I am going to take a break from poas tomorrow just so I can relax and not stress about this "is the line dark enough" crap:wacko:
Anyway sorry for the mini rant there haha here's my test:thumbup:
I cant believe this is actually happening:shock:

I definitely see it :) good luck!!!!!

So I caved this morning at what I thought was 6dpo and got this......

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/D0280877-7E04-496E-BF22-D179772A9603_zpsy4psykta.jpg

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/ADD459AF-9551-49D4-B0C4-63ED1EF96662_zpsfapyllbg.jpg

Thats a definite bfp yay! Congrats but i also thnk u mustv ovulated earlier thats too much of a great line for 6dpo x

Yay Abii I see it too. Most def not crazy! Congrats hon :happydance:

Omg Im gonna cry lol, I just cant believe it:shock:

Yay Abii congrats! BFP! I wish I had my BFP too so we could be bump buddies. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back