March/April Spring bee's

I would say that is an evap cos it looks grey not pink but fx it's a bfp!! Good luck!

Liz- 9dpo is still early. I know its hard to see bfn's but your not even close to being out yet hun:hugs: I was just going through charts on ff and all of the pregnancy charts I've seen so far all got negative hpts at 9(sometimes 10dpo) then as positive on 11 or 12dpo so try to stay hopeful:flower:

I second this lizlovelust, I know I got BFN 15 DPO and that is later than most, but I don't think you are out yet :winkwink:

I was tempted to buy frer's or digital's this is what might went like.

Oh I could just buy a cheapo to hang on to.

Maybe I should buy a digital for when I get my first
BFP then I can take it right after and confirm

Oh those blue dye's are on sale.. ehh blue dyes give bad evap.

Grab Frer +/- coupon $3 off ;) go to walk away.. put them back and
leave the isle.

I told myself If I have a test in hand, I'll take it so I better
wait for my missed period and just go w/ my 3 day's late testing
idea LOL

Tested today at 10dpo seems neg even tho I see a shadow line, ive tons of cramps too so af is probably around the corner!

I was tempted to buy frer's or digital's this is what might went like.

Oh I could just buy a cheapo to hang on to.

Maybe I should buy a digital for when I get my first
BFP then I can take it right after and confirm

Oh those blue dye's are on sale.. ehh blue dyes give bad evap.

Grab Frer +/- coupon $3 off ;) go to walk away.. put them back and
leave the isle.

I told myself If I have a test in hand, I'll take it so I better
wait for my missed period and just go w/ my 3 day's late testing
idea LOL

I bought a digital just to confirm, I'm so excited to use it when the time comes!

Lizlvlust your not out yet dont lose hope hang in there. U might be one of the ones who it shows up for later. I'v learnt from last cycle not to look at a frer once dry & after time limit as had a terrible evap too. x

Abbi still early good luck x

Ok narrowed down O to Monday as I was triggered last Saturday. I tested this morning to see if HCG shot was gone from my system and it was neg. which means its gone. I had a Progesterone lab drawn this morning and I have my Beta next Monday by then AF should have either shown or not. I am having huge hot flashes and as of yesterday sore bbs and acne. Hopefully AF doesnt show up =) Oh and Drs. office said they wont have the results for my progesterone for a week. Anyway have experience on how long those take?

Ok narrowed down O to Monday as I was triggered last Saturday. I tested this morning to see if HCG shot was gone from my system and it was neg. which means its gone. I had a Progesterone lab drawn this morning and I have my Beta next Monday by then AF should have either shown or not. I am having huge hot flashes and as of yesterday sore bbs and acne. Hopefully AF doesnt show up =) Oh and Drs. office said they wont have the results for my progesterone for a week. Anyway have experience on how long those take?

A week?! I got my progesterone results the same afternoon!

Hey ladies, can I join?

I am at 6dpo, Want to test on 31 March (13dpo). This is my 2nd cycle TTC. :) I really hope this is it, though!

6dpo and not much going on :(
Temp dip this morning back to the cover line, which followed a slight dip yesterday. Does this mean I'm out if I had 2 dips in a row? I've never wanted a day to pass more so I can see if it rises again tomorrow.
My lower back hurts but I did yoga yesterday with a lot of back arching, so it's most likely that. BBs are a little sore but nothing crazy. I want to stay positive but it's getting harder and harder. :(
~ Debbie Downer

Here is what they told me....

We do not do progesterone levels for same-day results. Whether done in house or out, they are generally batched one day a week. We look back on them at the end of the cycle to correlate them to either a positive or negative result. If the progesterone test is < 10 and the pregnancy test is negative we consult the doctor and will likely bump up the stimulation in the next cycle to attempt to produce a better quality ovulation.

Anyway....I guess I will be waiting. I makes me so angry tho.

We do not do progesterone levels for same-day results. Whether done in house or out, they are generally batched one day a week. We look back on them at the end of the cycle to correlate them to either a positive or negative result. If the progesterone test is < 10 and the pregnancy test is negative we consult the doctor and will likely bump up the stimulation in the next cycle to attempt to produce a better quality ovulation.

Ugh, that just makes me so mad! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get my BW back the same day.

10DPO BFN on FRER and FS :( I'm sure I'm out, I just wish my cramps would end already....

Argggh I just had a total break down, ive been crying all morning, im sick of having to try so hard for this! Ive decided im finishing my clomid, this cycle and next, if neg im going back to ntnp for awhile just concentrate on loosing weight for abit.be me again! God I hate my life right now, no body in my life understands :( I feel so so isolated

Liz: You're not out yet till :af: shows! Be patient.. My sister got BFNs till her blazing BFP on 18DPO. Its just possible to implant late. Hold out 4 more days :)

RedRose: Aw! Hope u get your BFP soon.. we are here for you. No one quite understands what I go through the way girls at BnB do :D
:dust:

Front page is updated. Welcome MolGold:wave: good luck, hope you get your bfp:flower:

Wish2B- Can you link your chart? depending on what dpo you are it could of been implantation:thumbup:

Liz- Your not out yet:hugs: I know its hard but they do pop up out of the blue sometimes:flower:

Redrose- Im sorry about you crying, ttc is so un-fair sometimes:hugs: your not out yet though

tgurl- Hope you get good results on your progesterone labs:thumbup:

Nina- How are you doing this tww? have you taken anymore hpts?:flower:

Afm- Idk if Im getting evaps or what but Im really nervous and scared:( I got 2 positive tests yesterday and another one today but they are soo faint Im just not sure how I feel about them. I dont want to post them because I feel really bad that some of our ladies are having a hard day so maybe Ill post them tomorrow. My chart had an obvious dip on 6dpo but Im not sure if the dip was big enough to be an implantation dip so the confusion continues:wacko:

Ugh, that just makes me so mad! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get my BW back the same day.

My email must have rocked the boat I just got an email back with my lab level lol my progesterone was 22.6. Before we started this cycle we did a trial cycle (unmedicated) and my progesterone at this point was 3 0.0 So great news on the ovulation side of things....the wait continues 1 week left ladies. Good luck!

My email must have rocked the boat I just got an email back with my lab level lol my progesterone was 22.6. Before we started this cycle we did a trial cycle (unmedicated) and my progesterone at this point was 3 0.0 So great news on the ovulation side of things....the wait continues 1 week left ladies. Good luck!
Yayy, thats great!!:thumbup: congrats on your prog levels:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->