March/April Spring bee's

Abii, well my AF blood is never bright red, it's always a dark red and clotty this was bright red/pink and watery. Then tapered off to a full red, no clots at all.

Abii, well my AF blood is never bright red, it's always a dark red and clotty this was bright red/pink and watery. Then tapered off to a full red, no clots at all.

Sorry if this is too personal, but did you get intimate around that time? bright pink/red sounds like maybe it could have been an irritation?

Sorry if this is too personal, but did you get intimate around that time? bright pink/red sounds like maybe it could have been an irritation?
Yeah I was going to say irritation too but you said it went full red? like af red just with no clots? how many days did it last?

Maybe it was from when the egg was released and it had just come through ur tubes and out then?

It was 5DPO when it started, it wasn't a flow really but more so when I whipped after going bathroom, not much on pads. And nope haven't BDed since O day....spotted for abor 2.5 days I've had cramps ever since

I honestly dont know hun, maybe go see your doctor if your concerned about it? but spotting can be due to alot of things have you tried to google it? maybe you can find an answer on a medical site or something

Yea I've been trying and can't seem to really find a true answer lol

If you don't get a BFP this month, and it's not implantation bleeding, I suggest you go and see your doctor about getting your progesterone checked. Low progesterone can cause spotting.

It's probably not. Lots of things could cause spotting. But it's good to be sure.

But even if it is. It's an easy fix. You'll just have to be on progesterone. It could definitely be worse!

Started my TWW yesterday and will be testing April 6th. This is month 10 of our journey with a newly discovered male factor... currently waiting for referral to RE but still hopeful we can do this naturally. Baby dust to all of us.

I'm dumb for feeling this way after 3 year's of let down but I feel like this is my bfp cycle. Idk why.. I just do.

Reasoning:
This is my 3rd cycle post polyp removal surgery,

I've been on my Vita D for 5 month's.

We had an awesome BD through my fertile day's better than we ever have,
and I was relaxed for once!

Plus i've been praying and really prayed this cycle would be it!

My only sign's which could easily be PMS are:
Sore breast but very sore nipples, super moody up & down, EMOTIONAL (crying) -Not like me! Pretty Tired! One cramp yesterday around 3am but none other than that.

Idk, nothing that couldn't be pms but I just am really hopeful for this cycle!

I'm dumb for feeling this way after 3 year's of let down but I feel like this is my bfp cycle. Idk why.. I just do.

Reasoning:
This is my 3rd cycle post polyp removal surgery,

I've been on my Vita D for 5 month's.

We had an awesome BD through my fertile day's better than we ever have,
and I was relaxed for once!

Plus i've been praying and really prayed this cycle would be it!

My only sign's which could easily be PMS are:
Sore breast but very sore nipples, super moody up & down, EMOTIONAL (crying) -Not like me! Pretty Tired! One cramp yesterday around 3am but none other than that.

Idk, nothing that couldn't be pms but I just am really hopeful for this cycle!

Fx!!!!! Good luck :)

Confuzion- Ohh I didn't know low prog could cause spotting, good to know

Liz- Have you had your prog checked before? It is an easy fix, they make creams for it:thumbup:

nelttc- Welcome:wave: good luck this cycle I hope you get your bfp:flower:

babyvaughn- Awh I hope it is hun, keeping my fx'd for you:hugs: and your not dumb for having hope, dont ever say that:flower:

It was 5DPO when it started, it wasn't a flow really but more so when I whipped after going bathroom, not much on pads. And nope haven't BDed since O day....spotted for abor 2.5 days I've had cramps ever since

It could be from so many different things.
The egg being released, cramps maybe from a cyst, or when the egg was released, I always get cramps on and off from ovulation.
Some women spot after ovulation, and low progesterone was mentioned.
5dpo is WAY too early for implantation bleeding. Try not to look too much into these things.
Maybe you ovulated a few days later when you had the spotting and the cramps began?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->