March/April Spring bee's

Redrose my ic never got really dark until like 15/16dpo evnthen was crap and on frers had gt really dark. Hv u tried another test? X

Its drving me crazy, im skint til pay day monday which hopefully by then I should know one way or another, my ic is a wondfo they r meant to be so good for early detection :( I thought if I was pregnant it would be very dark now or at least abit darker

What strength are they? Just chekd mine thr 25. Does anyone knw hw senditive frers are? X

Mine doesn't say but im assuming since its not saying like 10 its probably 25 too lol

Redrose: I had a late BFP and had BFN's until 15 DPO, even then it was super light. I don't think anyone should test so early, it's expensive and causes unneeded stress and anxiety. That being said, I totally understand the desire to get a 7 DPO BFP, but in the long run it really doesn't matter when you get it. Hang in there sweetie! :hugs:

I would like to join. I'll be testing on April 6th. This is my first time trying since our lost last June.

Thanks guys im gonna wait til thursday before testing again, af is due friday and usually I have spotting to days before, so if I make it through the day tomorrow without spotting ill test the following morning x thanks again ladies x

It's pink in real life? Taken about 20 min after test....:shrug: it's still there now that it's dry too....:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 13
Redrose- Thanks hun:flower: I definitely see a line on your test! omg I got so excited for you I almost fell out of my chair lol:haha: congrats!! I hope it gets darker:happydance:
Yeah it was because of him but its kind of irritating still lol because now I know it was that all along for 9 months and I also think smu or even afternoon urine is better then fmu because I drink alot before bed so my urine is always diluted:dohh: my wondfo's are 25 and I got the faintest of faint lines yesterday then today they finally got noticeable so yours will probably be darker by tomorrow:)

MolGold- Thank you hun, so far this thread seems pretty lucky, I think were all going to get our bfps:flower:

Mom2sam- I got acne at 4 and 5dpo this cycle:thumbup: are you having any other symptoms? keeping my fx'd for ya:)

Liz- Omg I see it! and its pink, congrats!!!:happydance: did the line show up during the 5 min wait?

tryinNHouston- Welcome hun:wave: good luck, sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

Redrose & Liz do you want me to change your status on front page?

U mean change my testing date? But if u mean preg? No not yet lol knowing my luck its just a evap or indent lol maybe thurs if its darker

Oh gosh no not yet, I think it might a convincing evap :( cause it was at the 20 min mark :(

Redrose- Thanks hun:flower: I definitely see a line on your test! omg I got so excited for you I almost fell out of my chair lol:haha: congrats!! I hope it gets darker:happydance:
Yeah it was because of him but its kind of irritating still lol because now I know it was that all along for 9 months and I also think smu or even afternoon urine is better then fmu because I drink alot before bed so my urine is always diluted:dohh: my wondfo's are 25 and I got the faintest of faint lines yesterday then today they finally got noticeable so yours will probably be darker by tomorrow:)

MolGold- Thank you hun, so far this thread seems pretty lucky, I think were all going to get our bfps:flower:

Mom2sam- I got acne at 4 and 5dpo this cycle:thumbup: are you having any other symptoms? keeping my fx'd for ya:)

Liz- Omg I see it! and its pink, congrats!!!:happydance: did the line show up during the 5 min wait?

tryinNHouston- Welcome hun:wave: good luck, sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

Redrose & Liz do you want me to change your status on front page?

Only other thng iv hd all day is sum action on left side like same place i get ov pain nothing apart frm that x

I don't know, I was so heartbroken at first cause I thought it was a BFN but 20 min later I sAw this

I thought I was getting AF cause I felt wet! Checked in the bathroom and it's a butt load of creamy white scam not EWCM just creamy white... What the heck?

MolGold - I was calm last cycle until I was late
I was 4 days late w/ what I think was a chem.
I had a faint BFP but the following day I began
cramping and bleeding.

So I ignored TTC this cycle until a week ago,
I decided to look when my AF was due and
realized I BD a lot through fertile day's.
I had a weird feeling this cycle is it but now
i'm leaning a lot towards AF is coming lol
but just 3 day's to go! I haven't been testing
so that's a positive thing I guess LOL

My name is Marie and I planning to test again on Friday which will be 12 DPO, I tested today at 9dpo and it was negative..... :( wish me luck!! I feel like it could maybe happen, but I feel that way every month just about. I have been trying for 10 months.

After my last post I decided I'd check my cervix I've been checking it daily

9 dpo - to my right hard
10 dpo - Med/low and hard
11 dpo- Med/low and SOFT :)
I've never had it soft close to AF its always low and really hard!

I realized they said you implant around 9 dpo. Well sunday was 9 dpo
and I had one AF like cramp at 3am!?

Gosh I'm really going to have myself going here.. lol

Hey ladies, so I finally got the courage to take a frer and by surprise it was positive! I cant believe how dark it is for be only being 10dpo, maybe its signs of a good sticky, lets hope.

Welcome Marie:wave: good luck I hope you get your bfp:flower:

babyvaughan- I swear I felt when I implanted which was at 6dpo so its definitely possible:thumbup:

Liz- I think your pregnant, creamy cm is a great sign thats the only kind of cm I had this entire tww so I hope its a good sign for you:flower:

And now here's a pic of my test:happydance:

Attachments

• positivefrer10dpo.jpg
    positivefrer10dpo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member