• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April Spring bee's

My temp didn drop the day I od, I did read u can get a dip after ovulation

how else do you know you O'd then, other than a temp drop? this is the key piece I don't know

If your temps go up afterwards and stay up. I had a cycle or two when they didn't dip.

The dip after ovulation is usually called a fallback dip.

Ladies need your advice, ivr got a really bad backache ive had it before I ovulated so I dont think its a pregnancy sign. Its so intense today im sure its a kidney infection, I cant get to see the dr today prob tomorrow, has anyone any experience with utis? Im hoping to get anti biotics im gonna tell them I might be pregnant so to give me pregnancy safe ones. I feel so tired and sick I also think its cuz of the infection! Im nervous it will stop me getting pregnant this cycle! :( I also feel bad as the house is a tip and its so nice out but cant do anything or take jamie out :(

I used to have a lot of UTI and always managed to get rid of them by myself.
Until one morning I woke up and thought I was dying. Not exaggerating. The worst things were going through my mind and I have never been in that much pain before. I took me about half an hour to call out to my dad to come, and he was in the next room.
Luckily my parents are nurses (I was at home that weekend) and they had antibiotics for me to take. I drank so much cranberry juice that week. It's better than the pills because it also encourages you to pee.

I hope you feel better and can get away with just cranberry juice for now, I'm against antibiotics unless absolutely necessary ((hugs))

I kind of feel out. I know I'm only 8dpo, but I feel absolutely nothing today. Maybe some minor AF cramps. Boobs looked huge this morning, but nipples aren't that sore anymore.
Plus I think watery CM is starting up, and I always get that before AF.
Damn it.

Bottom one is today, I tweeted it a little....:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9

how else do you know you O'd then, other than a temp drop? this is the key piece I don't know

If your temps go up afterwards and stay up. I had a cycle or two when they didn't dip.

The dip after ovulation is usually called a fallback dip.

yeah, i got a solid dip on Tuesday and temps have been climbing like mad since then. Prior to Tuesday, my last dip was Friday but probably was only a 'dip' b/c the days leading up to then I was sick and my temp was high. Oh well. Tuesday it is. Maybe Monday night - I'll be positive!

liz - what dpo are you today? you're making me want to test early and I'm now only 3dpo!!

Lol ladies I am so bad..I caved already:dohh: I tested last night(guess you could say 6dpo since it was like 12) and here's my result..
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/hptunsure_zpsbf927f26.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/hpt_zpsad02e01d.jpg
Pretty sure its an evap, but I threw the test away right when it was finished then about an hour later I looked at it again and saw that line so Im not sure when it popped up. I dont want to get false hope though so I am going to say its an evil evap, it does have color to it though:shrug:

Redrose- I dont think it will matter, sounds like you guys timed bd perfect:thumbup:
I have more experience with uti's then I want to have lol, they suck. I get them alot but its hard for me to know when I have one unless I get a kidney infection like you, cause thats when it gets really painful, but a kidney infection or a uti wont affect implantation, and if they give you antibiotics that are safe for pregnancy then it should be okay:) and I second the cranberry juice, drink like a whole bottle of it then water the rest of the day and I swear you will feel better by sunday. I hope it goes away soon hun:hugs:

Liz- My temp dipped this morning so that made me nervous, I hate when it dips lol cause Im always used to that af dip:dohh: I think you caught it this cycle:D

Wish2be- Sorry to hear that ff is changing your ovulation date, that must be so frustrating but I agree with everyone else that you dont have to have a dip in your temp to ovulate here Ill give you an example:)
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/c7ff86cd-4bf9-4c83-beca-fa1fc4b1c713_zps704dd986.png
that was my chart from 2 cycles ago, my temp didn't dip when I ovulated:thumbup: it did dip like 2 days prior though

Nina- Awh Im sorry hun:hugs: I know how you feel, I feel out too and Im only 6dpo but we aren't out til the witch shows, and 8dpo is too early for af symptoms I think so maybe the watery cm is good sign this month:thumbup: I am dry as a desert down there when af is about to come lol

Ah ladies your crazy woth the testing :haha: baby might not even of implanted til 8 dpo then another day or too to build up hcg? Earliest ive ever seen a test was 8 dpo and that was a blood test and she was carrying triplets lol
Im gonna try hold out til 10dpo but I might try from 9dpo

Thanks abi I just hope the docs dont look at me crazy for saying I could be preggo

Ah ladies your crazy woth the testing :haha: baby might not even of implanted til 8 dpo then another day or too to build up hcg? Earliest ive ever seen a test was 8 dpo and that was a blood test and she was carrying triplets lol
Im gonna try hold out til 10dpo but I might try from 9dpo

Thanks abi I just hope the docs dont look at me crazy for saying I could be preggo
I couldn't help myself lol they are only a dollar and I still have one left, I have some clear blues too but Im waiting to use those. Im not going to test again that was just for fun last night. But the earliest you can implant is 3dpo, and everyone is different so who knows when it would happen. Im not saying I implanted at 3dpo lol but some women can/do
And why would they look at you like your crazy? lol

Oh I thought I read somewhere before the earliest is 5 dpo because the egg cant implant until its a blastocyst cell, I just got some jelly like cm like little bits of ewcm with watery creamy cm! I hope its a good sign, I think if I am pregnant I implanted yesterday I had intense cramps like af and now sore boobs and nausea.

Oh I thought I read somewhere before the earliest is 5 dpo because the egg cant implant until its a blastocyst cell, I just got some jelly like cm like little bits of ewcm with watery creamy cm! I hope its a good sign, I think if I am pregnant I implanted yesterday I had intense cramps like af and now sore boobs and nausea.
Lol Im sure we will get a ton of mixed answers for that question so who knows:winkwink:
Yay, those are good signs:) Im cramping and have sore boobs too but trying not to get my hopes up, and since I got an evap again, Im scared the same thing is going to happen that happened last cycle:(

Thanks, Abii!

here's my chart this month if anyone wants to have a look. I guess it's obvious, I don't know why I would have dipped so low a couple of days later. And I'm really only nit-picking about one day, b/c I guess Monday would have made sense.
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c80f7/]My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker[/URL]

No kidney infection, ive a slipped disc! So all those symptoms I was worried was the infection could actually be cuz of a bubs! I'll have to wait and see!

Tonight's HPT, all I did was darken it a little, no contrast or what not! :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
I tested yesterday at 6 dpo I knew it would be neg but I have a cheap-o and thought why not haha

8DPO FMU....:shrug:

Temp also spiked high this morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 9
Soz I cant see anything yet maybe in a few days :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics