***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@GemmaG
I see it hon FX for you

@Deethehippy
When we were ttc as u know I started the OPKs real early becuase I ended up ovulating on cd8 with my first 2 chemicals.

Some months I wud get a pretty dark line around day 6 but not positive. Then they wud go faint again and then i wud get the surge of normal time of cd13 14.

I really thought with my 2 early Ovulations that and because I was having hot flashes, that I may of been going through manapuse.
But after the 3rd chemical as u know they did bloods to see how my hormone levels were b4 and after ovulation because with peri menopause womon start ovulating early and don't ovulate every month.
I was told this by my GP and a fertility doctor.

So the fact u have a regular cycle and are definitely ovulating around the same time every single month is a very good sign.
I was also told that by a fertility doctor.

I think ure be fine hon and u will O at ure normol time.
A chemical can make u ovulate really early but u wud have other signs too like EWCM etc.
And u don't so I wudnt worry hon.

Hugs :hugs:

@Suggerhoney - thank you, that’s true, I do remember you getting dark lines early. I hope you are right and I will go on to ovulate at my normal time. I’m trying to relax now after getting super stressed that something had gone wrong!. :friends:

I took another test I'm limited on these little tests. I have another test but it's the clear blue digital big one that says pregnant or not pregnant.

IMG_20210520_144804.jpg

Well back to just a very faint line again this morning, af due sunday so now feeling pretty out but we'll see :-(:-( i did drink a decent amount of water overnight (for me thats like 300ml lol). Now its sat for 10 its disappeared.

Still deciding if i get cheapies or just be done with early testing and wait for a late af. Might get opks still because they were handy knowing when to expect af.

20210521_061339.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt - FRER's have seemed to have varying amounts of dye recently, I hope it was just diluted pee and a darker line will come back soon. I've got everything crossed for you. I would try a cheapie with morning pee.

@GemmaG - Congrats! You will manage, it's what mums do :)

Gemma!! Woohoo!! There’s no denying that beautiful line!

@AlwaysTheAunt these frers. Seriously! I still see your line - get cheapies?

@motherofboys yay for almost being in the 2ww

Looking forward to your next test @Cinnamon88

@Deethehippy so glad you haven’t already ovulated. It’s so annoying how the different tests can throw us. I stick to ovulation signs over them, I’m sure they go positive after I ovulate anyway.

Tempting this month, have only done it once before and that was 8 years ago! Anyway, what is a usually temp for pre ovulation? Mines been 97.90 3 days now which is making my chart look nice and neat lol

Aww Gemma I’m so happy for you! Your little girl is 12 months? Such a lovely age gap

@Cinnamon88
Good luck hon. I got my first faint lines at 10dpo so I really hope ure lines get darker.

@GemmaG
Eeeeeeeek there is no denying that line hon. I think a congratulations is in order.
My son was 16 months old when I found out I was pregnant with this one. There will be 2 years between them.
Ures is also such a nice age gap.
I think being 41 this one will be my last but if I start getting broody again next year I may give it another try and just see what happens lol.
I'm 42 in December.
So happy for u hon. Those are the darkest lines I've seen u post.
This one has to be ure sticky [-o<

@AlwaysTheAunt
The water intake cud of definitely made ure urine more dilute.
I got faint lines at 10dpo and then darker likes at 11dpo.
Then with FMU 12dpo my lines were fainter and I was so worried after having all my losses last year.
So I held for a few more hours and didn't drink anything and re tested. I think it was 3 or 4mu and bam lines way darker.
I realised then i had drank more the night b4.
And the extra fluid diluted my FMU.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring u a better line. Good luck hon.

@motherofboys
Yay ure nearly in the 2ww. Wishing u so much luck this cycle hon.

Good luck ladies.
:dust:

Unfortunately cheapies take a week so will have af by then for this month :( im hoping it was dilute pee but i just don't know. If my husband goes to footy tomorrow i might stay home and test then! I've been cramping like i get every month (but also had the month with ny daughter) so it feels like af is coming. But no spotting yet so still hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->