***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Looks like I'll be joining next month's ladies... my temper is short, AF due tomorrow, feel it coming on. BFN at 10 dpo. I'll try and test tonight too but only cuz I have cheapies lol I'm super MIA cuz my personal life is crazy right now. Any BFPs?

Hopefully you get a surprise bfp in the morning @J_and_D. Hope your personal life lets us so you can hang more here!

Hi! I’m new... and I just tested 4 days before my AF is arriving. Am I crazy or does anyone else see a faint line too?

0F3C1B7A-041A-4D23-A9F0-21B35C99EFDA.jpeg

12 dpo. That would mean a mother's day baby. Our son was a Father's day baby lol.. I'm totally in shock. Feeling so rage like I decided to test again. "Normally" my fuse isn't THAT short lol

@GemmaG

@J_and_D

CONGRATS HH9!:wohoo:

Also,sorry for about the faint lines or bfns. Fx for more bfps :dust:

I am getting through the aches and pains of Covid vaccine so not much motivation to post but I do read. Hugs all

Was an evening test too. Should I confirm with FRER in the morning?

Idk whether to be excited or nervous! Would a digital come up positive? Or should I continue to use the stick?
Do you have any more tests? I would try first thing in the morning on whatever test you have. If it’s a more clear positive, then I would probably get a FRER. Sending you good vibes that the tests get darker! :dust:

Ok I got impatient and had 3 FRERs... so I did it lol only a couple hours after the last one and not FMU obviously lol it took roughly 2 yrs for our 1st. So to see a line at 9 months (7 with opks) I'm kinda still in shock lol and this was maybe waiting only a minute after testing.

20210520_211658.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"