• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

Caz can you tell me your final print and pp me pennies pleasey pleeeease....I wana get this done before my mum comes over.

Will update the above post with those who have PAID and when order is confirmed :thumbup:

*phew* thats some serious organisation right there! :wacko:

posted email in first post. Moving the 'Finalized Groups' onto front page now, so please refer to that if anyone is lost on who's doing what!

caz cant find a good pic of the other nappy and i have to do the money thing now cos ive got 3 mums and babies about to turn up any minuite and my eggs are boiling :rofl:

Ok, Candy Damask!!!! bye bye dandelions/kimono's :(

I'm making the right choice yeah???

I think I am going for a candy and maybe a kimono depending on funds x

The Candy is BEAUTIFUL Caz...you wont be disappointed hun...

I hate waiting, patience isnt a strong point of mine lol. EEEeeeek, so excited :D

All on front page- one nappy and shipping= £20.61

Payment received Caz- updated you on front page :thumbup:

:D

Now I have to wait a couple of weeks :rofl:

I want a black damask please! Shouldn't we add an extra £2 or something to cover postage to our houses too?

yeah Jetters I was going to add it onto the whole price for my lot but then I thought well, i'l see when they get here, weigh them and see what each costs are and if people want recorded, first class, second etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->