Moonstone anyone?

Yay Emma! Brill news have you been wearing your moonstone? x

I am SO happy for you!!! Hope to see you in first tri soon!!

Congratulations Emma!!! How long have you been trying?

CONGRATS Emma!!!!!!!!
Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!!!

OMG - Just got my BFP :bfp: on digital!

Congrats hun :) i can't find my stone anywhere..i had it up until ovulation so i hope it worked i will buy another one this weekend.i found the moonstone amazing not just for fertility but my general well being :)

BFP ladies....can you please post links to your charts?
Lots of TTCers like to compare charts. I am one of them...it really does help a lot.
Here is a nice thread where lots of BFP threads are shown...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Thanks!

I just found this thread! I have a moonstone that I wear occasionally, but after reading the BFPs, I should wear it daily! I made a fertility altar and I keep my moonstone there overnight and then wear it during the day. Sometimes it does not go with my outfit so I would wear something else and let the moonstone stay at my altar, but I might change my mind about that!

My psychic gave me Rose quartz but I'm think I might get moonstone too. I'll try anything!
:dust: to you all xxx

I'v brought mine couple days into my cycle, & been keeping it under my pillow at night & in my bra in the day :haha: xxx

WOW, another BFP!! Congrats to all of you!!! Just got my moonstone and rose quartz ring in the mail today and popped it right on! Hoping it helps me O really soon, as I have been having O pains the last few days but it hasn't happened yet.

Does anyone know if the amount/size of the stones matters? My ring has two small rose quartz beads and one slightly larger moonstone bead, I think it is about 6mm. Not sure if maybe I should get a necklace and/or a bracelet as well. Got the ring because it was pretty and I am more likely to wear that everyday...

Congratulations Emma

Well I had got my hopes up after my af didnt arrive yesterday even with my bfn at 12dpo I thought that I was pg as i was late according to what my lp normally is. But it looks like af is here although my body is trying to torment that little bit more with it being spotting it must have just been giving me false hope not arriving yesterday when it was due, I really thought I might be pregnant after that, feel silly now. Not really sure why by lp has increased by one day this cycle as thats not normally meant to change and I know for definate when I ovulated as my chart shows a clear ovulation pattern! Just have to hope next cycle goes back to the normal 4 week cycle, I dont want another 8 week cycle. That was my second 8 week cycle since the mmc.

Trying to be positive though, it gives me a bit longer to lose some weight and get some money saved... Lol if i dont try be positive ill just cry again

I ordered a new fertility bracelet of facebook to so hoping that arrives soon, as my other two I wasnt completely sure whether it was moonstone and didnt start wearing it till after ov so hopefully this will help

Congratulations emma!!!!

AF came so onto another cycle for me but my af is sooo different i dont have eny cramps or big clots (sorry tmi!) and it came dead on cd 35 which is brill as my last was cd 70!!!

Do you re charge your stones every full moon??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->